tifkash
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

I am stuck on level 48!

[Post New]by tifkash on Oct 13, 10 5:11 AM
I have passed every level with expert and then I hit level 48! I can't even pass the stupid level... Any tips! I swear I have been hitting every chain possible, but the closest I have come is 43000 and I need 47000!

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Re:I am stuck on level 48!

[Post New]by Csustar on Oct 21, 10 3:40 PM
I am stuck on 47, Have tried waiting till every thing is ready to go, chain, and start over. But did not work. Then did some to get more out of them and try to do 2 complete chains, but oh brother, not sure where to go from here.

[Post New]by katenoelbug on Nov 16, 10 8:40 AM
I am stuck too! I can't figure out how to get past it. Someone pls help, mods, anyone, how incredibly frustrating!

[Post New]by katenoelbug on Nov 16, 10 10:21 AM
Got past 48, now stuck on 51. I have found that you have to have the perfect combo of speed and chain bonuses. The animals/plants produce more if they are happy, so, you don't want to keep them waiting; but, you want to get chains and go fast, so it takes doing it over and over until you can anticipate what to do ahead of time in order to meet the goal, yikes! Took me about 4 tries once I figured out I had to speed up and do chains, a really tricky combo. I haven't figured out 51 yet, in fact, I did better on my first try than on my next 4! GL e1

[Post New]by meggieprice on Nov 19, 10 10:23 PM
I cannot get past this no matter what I do. I swear I have as many chains as it is possible to have! This is driving me crazy as I passed the others, if not easily, t least without trouble. I cannot imagine scoring 47500- the most I have gotten is 40000 and that was once, very difficult and I am not too sure what I did to do it. No way could I get 7500 more!

I need to know if there are some things that are chains that I am not aware of. I know washing the sheep and cows and brining fertilizer to the garden is all part of the same- i.e. trips to the shed. I need to know- is hay part of the feed chain or not? Is weeding part of any chain?

When you click the electric fence or the crows, does it interrupt your chain or not?

Collecting eggs, milk, etc. does not seem to be a chain as they all seem to gain the same.

I have played this over and over to no avail. HELP!!!!!!

vezzettj
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by vezzettj on Jan 23, 11 7:42 PM
I am also stuck on level 48 but I have noticed a few "chain breakers" and tips that I thought I'd share, please forgive me if I get the types of chains wrong:

Collecting Goat Milk counts as "cheese" and breaks the chain for "stocking the barn". I had been saving all my cheese for the end (it stacks) and chaining it with other goods and that works great but you need to collect the goat milk first (it goes to the cheese maker), gather all the other goods (while the cheese is being made), and then gather the cheese (for the whole level) for big bonuses...

Using Fertilizer chains with Cleaning (cow / sheep) as they are both "workshop"

Lemonade does NOT break chains but I haven't noticed if "repairs" do (not much of an issue for level 48 as the only repair is pretty early in the level).

Well that is all I have. Good luck to everyone!

muen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by muen on Aug 19, 11 1:24 PM
Well I totally agree this level is insane. I love a challenge but this is ridiculous. I have tried every combination and trick possible. My people are bloated on lemonade, you don't have the time to 'catch' everyone up on the same page. If you don't pick up the product the animals will not wake up to make more. If you clear it out as fast as possible you can't make a chain. So I give up. I don't think anyone has passed this level given the fact there have been no responses that sound like they have played it.

[Post New]by tikihut on Jan 11, 12 3:47 PM
Anyone ever figure out how to pass level 48? 3 of us in our house has played it and none of us can get passed level 48 no mattter what we do. I hate leaving a game unfinished but I may have to this time. It must be a glich or something. we like others barely make it 40,000 and that was only once.

[Post New]by cambridge6768 on Aug 21, 12 8:15 AM
I'm not past level 48 yet either. I tried different things. I am experiencing the same problems as everyone else but I think I have noticed that it's better if you leave the cows milk and concentrate on the other animals especially the chickens & goats, they seem to have the same needs in the same order on this level so it's easier to chain...I think also trying to get refreshment as much as possible is the key but haven't figured out how to do all of it. Then just take all your goods in at the last minute I think gives you more points. Storing the cheese and pumpkins last seems to give a better bonus. The closest I have got to the score was needing just under 10000. If anyone has anymore suggestions I would be grateful

ivoryrose71
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ivoryrose71 on Nov 14, 12 2:22 PM
I'm so sick of this level .. closest I get is like 32000. You think they would help us wt stragey. ugh. I try everything and constantly change it up. Any advice? HELP. How do you get a Flo Bonus?
Made it to 37771 .. ugh.

Edited on 11/14/2012 at 2:59:36 PM PST

ivoryrose71
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ivoryrose71 on Feb 21, 13 3:11 PM
I have had it wt this level. They need better helps for sections. I cant believe so close and yet so far. I've tried all hints others have given, but I QUIT!!!!!

[Post New]by danimojo11 on Apr 21, 13 3:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-tZN0P-kaQ

Search on youtube for this level. It CAN be done and I did it after watching this. But you have to go VERY VERY fast lol. NO MISTAKES.

ivoryrose71
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ivoryrose71 on Jul 3, 13 9:01 PM
seriously this is unreal. i dont see myself every getting this damn game.

ivoryrose71
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ivoryrose71 on Jul 3, 13 9:03 PM
danimojo11 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-tZN0P-kaQ

Search on youtube for this level. It CAN be done and I did it after watching this. But you have to go VERY VERY fast lol. NO MISTAKES.

oh great that makes it sound doable

Go to: