Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by Stevihj on Oct 13, 10 2:43 PM
The graphics are okay. The gameplay is silly but fun. You are an expermential cleaner that eats things smaller than yourself. Interesting.

This game is a B.

sdurrie
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by sdurrie on Oct 13, 10 6:54 PM
I do not know why there are not more comments for this game. I love it!

The story line is quite humorous.You start out very small and eat things larger than you to grow. Each level is higher on the food chain. There are about 4 background songs that can be calming or create tension.

**SPOILER**
It goes from sea life, to table food, to eating cats and dogs and humans, then lastly you go to outer space and eat planets and galaxies! I won't ruin the last part.......it's insane!!!!!!!

And now I hear there is a Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds (which Big Fish does not have in stock). The creator of this game also created The Tree Musketeers game (part 1 & 2 available on Big Fish).

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Oct 14, 10 7:35 PM
I rank this game as a guilty pleasure. I feel like I shouldn't like it, and yet I do. It is cute and entertaining and fits within my arcade abilities (which aren't terribly high since that isn't my usual genre). I had it on my "buy if it is ever a DD list" but went ahead and bought it in the PlayFIrst sale that just happened.

[Post New]by windsor8 on Mar 30, 11 12:26 AM
I've played Tasty Planet all the way through, but the end of it doesn't work, my blob just sits there ,won't move. Anybody else have this problem?

Go to: