bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone! October 13, 2010.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 13, 10 5:15 PM
We have a new version of Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone available now. This new version of the game fixes crash and other compatibility issues.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If the update has not already populated your Game Manager, there is a way to manually check for waiting updates:

To manually check for updates:

Click on Game Manager Options
Then open the Games & Downloads tab.

Under the Game Updates section, select Manually
Then click Check for Updates

Your game manager will then show you any available updates that haven't already been downloaded.

For more information click on the following link to view our help article:

Game Updates in the Game Manager

You can also get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 10/13/2010 at 5:16:02 PM PST

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone! October 13, 2010.

[Post New]by daisy_leka on Oct 24, 10 12:35 PM
It worked perfectly for me before I downloaded the new version. Now it crashes on a regular basis. It's a real shame because I loved playing this game.

jscrafts
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone! October 13, 2010.

[Post New]by jscrafts on Oct 25, 10 9:46 PM
I was able to play the 60 minute trial with no problem at all. Wasn't able to purchase it at that time so then when it went on the $2.99 day, I purchased it and now I can't play it at all. Every time I click on the one to investigate, it error's out on me and closed down. This makes no sense at all. I have contacted support, 3 days ago and I am still waiting for them as they do take several dlays before getting back to you. I am now wishing I hadn't spend the $2.99 on ths game. Thanks for letting me vent.

tiffydawn
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by tiffydawn on Nov 2, 10 3:46 PM
I am having the same problem. It worked fine before the update, now it continually crashes.

[Post New]by pabilonagirl on Nov 21, 10 6:34 PM
I just purchased this game and it started glitching - then I found your post saying there is a "new" version which would eliminate issues that apparently have been happening with this game. I was excited but when I tried to get the update - it said that there were no updates available (perhaps because I purchases after 10/13/10 and the one I downloaded was the "new version" - it won't work at all! keeps freezing. I feel I should get a game credit so I can purchase something else!!! BUMMER!

Go to: