Gav123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

gold on level 19

[Post New]by Gav123 on Oct 14, 10 1:14 AM
help been trying to get expert for ages on this level!

amy666
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:gold on level 19

[Post New]by amy666 on Oct 17, 10 12:21 PM
start building one miller, one dairy and one poultry. then quickly deliver the goods for making waffles. Build one sweet and one muffin stall. Then add a second dairy and a second miller so you get sufficient goods for waffles and muffin. If then pops up that you have to sell 30 milks, just add another dairy. Don't watch the money, you earn it when constantly delivering waffle and muffin stall.

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Jun 27, 12 5:44 AM
It doesn't work that way...
Well, I'll try a different strategy or look somewhere else if someone has another solution.

Thanks anyway!

[Post New]by LesDoggg on Nov 27, 12 2:15 AM
LadyMorganFox wrote:It doesn't work that way...
Well, I'll try a different strategy or look somewhere else if someone has another solution.

Thanks anyway!

it worked for me i try twice and got it!!! you have to get that muffin stand up quick. hope you get it

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Jul 11, 14 8:26 AM
I think it's the luck of the level - I've played this level many times and with the above formula twice in a row. With the formula above, I used exact same timing and everything and I had different levels of money both times. The 30 milk request always comes far too late in the level and both times, I still had 8-9 milks left to sell when the gold time runs out.

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Aug 24, 14 12:48 PM
Completed this level more times than I could count. Finally got gold. I think FM is almost a tycoon type game where you really have little control over who buys what. I followed the walkthrough at another website and never got gold. Finally, I memorized each step and clicked like crazy and got gold. That whole Chelsea part never runs smoothly. Like SilverBranch said, it's the luck of the level. I started the muffins right away so the hamburger would show up fast. Another thing I found is to have enough farmer items so the amounts stay around 9. Otherwise you're fetching too often. But the buyers are not in our control. The judge helps and garbage is critical.

Go to: