bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 14, 10 1:33 AM
Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by PJBuckley on Oct 16, 10 5:08 PM
How do I get out from the woods by the plant feeder machine and the bridge destoyed by a fallen tree ?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 17, 10 2:47 AM
PJBuckley wrote:How do I get out from the woods by the plant feeder machine and the bridge destoyed by a fallen tree ?

Have you looked at the tech threads? There is a lot in there about this. Hopes this helps.

ETA Welcome to the pond

Edited on 10/17/2010 at 2:48:14 AM PST

sillygrrl
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sillygrrl on Oct 17, 10 10:34 AM
This is the game that Return to Ravenhearst should have been. It is the perfect transition game from straight hidden object game to hidden object adventure game. If you have never played an adventure game, start with this one. It is a great game for teaching you how to think, in order to do an adventure game.

The graphics are awesome (very MCF), the music is great, it's a good sized game, I enjoyed it very much.

The only downside, is that when you play the game again (which I did), the hidden object scenes ask for the exact same items each time. This should have been random items, but otherwise, I am very impressed.

[Post New]by beegirl80s on Oct 17, 10 10:49 AM
I'm stuck at the intercom puzzle--why won't the dials move?

[Post New]by drascatha on Oct 17, 10 2:49 PM
I had the same problem with the intercom. I finally gave up trying to click on the knobs (after quitting and restarting the game) but when I clicked "skip" the tool bar disappeared and wouldn't come back. I had to Ctrl+Alt+Del to get out of the game.

[Post New]by puffin62 on Oct 17, 10 2:59 PM
I have got as far as the illusionist's room - collected all there - I cannot get back to the previous room - no arrow is visible to return. I have re-installed in case it was a downloading error - any suggestions?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 18, 10 3:06 PM
drascatha wrote:I had the same problem with the intercom. I finally gave up trying to click on the knobs (after quitting and restarting the game) but when I clicked "skip" the tool bar disappeared and wouldn't come back. I had to Ctrl+Alt+Del to get out of the game.
This exact same thing happened to me. I had to begin the game over as a new player.

aperry423
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by aperry423 on Oct 19, 10 8:14 PM
I really enjoyed the demo of this game. It reminds me of Return to Ravenhearst, but not near as creepy.

[Post New]by grampakenv on Oct 22, 10 8:43 AM
Why can I not open the glove compartment to get the gun at the end of the game I do have the bullet

ScaniX
Clownfish
Clownfish
596 Posts

[Post New]by ScaniX on Oct 22, 10 8:48 AM
If I remember correctly, you don't have to open anything. Are you in the correct car? The gun is in his car, not in hers.

[Post New]by ejaymil on Oct 24, 10 10:31 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I have loaded, deleted and re-loaded this game and still cannot get past the illusionist's box after I have collected all the objects. What is wrong?

[Post New]by brownson on Oct 25, 10 7:27 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition players.

I can't get the glass piece from the car

[Post New]by mytigereyes on Oct 26, 10 11:38 AM
My game restarted from the very beginning even though I was halfway through, anyone else experience this? I tried to contact customer support, haven't received a response yet.

tyroesse
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by tyroesse on Oct 27, 10 4:04 AM
brownson wrote:

I can't get the glass piece from the car

Perhaps it's not the car you need? It should be the cable-way car, not the one you drove.

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Nov 12, 10 2:37 AM
puffin62 wrote:I have got as far as the illusionist's room - collected all there - I cannot get back to the previous room - no arrow is visible to return. I have re-installed in case it was a downloading error - any suggestions?

I am having the same problem, I cannot get out of this scene , PLEASE help.

[Post New]by frelanz1 on Dec 28, 10 10:10 AM
I have the cassette near the end of thgame, but the recording machine into which I'm supposed to insert it, is not in the glove compartment as the "hint" suggests! What gives??? Why do I have a gun in the glove compartment but not a recording machine????

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Dec 28, 10 10:15 AM
frelanz1 wrote:I have the cassette near the end of thgame, but the recording machine into which I'm supposed to insert it, is not in the glove compartment as the "hint" suggests! What gives??? Why do I have a gun in the glove compartment but not a recording machine????

LOL

Check the other car.

[Post New]by grammaleilich on Aug 20, 11 10:44 AM
PLEASE....tell me this game gets better. I am such a fan of Raincliff. I bought the collector's edition of The Void, but so far, I am unimpressed. Usually you have all kinds of objects in your inventory and you will never know when you need them during the game. So far, every time I get an inventory item, I use it before the next one is placed. Also, I am very disappointed in the mini games so far as well. They are way too easy. And, no frogs to collect in each scene either. I am very, very disappointed in this game so far. I hope it gets better or I have just wasted my money and time. It was like the creator's got some bad feedback about Raincliff being too hard or something.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 20, 11 10:46 AM
This game came first.

Go to: