peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Chapter 4 Hotel. Help!

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 14, 10 7:25 AM
I have not done things in the order of the strategy guide. My problem is, I have found both monsters. I need the injector from the 1st. Aid Box. I have already been to the mailbox got the postcard and laughed at the bears voice. I did not see a key. I now cannot go back to the mailbox. What have I done wrong?

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:Chapter 4 Hotel. Help!

[Post New]by bella81762 on Oct 14, 10 10:21 AM
can you still access the mailbox....the key is hanging on the right of it in the closeup scene

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 14, 10 10:38 AM
Hi belle81762, no I couldn't. That is why i had to replay from the beginning. I missed it first time. LOL! Thank you for your help. It took me just 1 1/4 hours to get back to where I was. I got the key this time!

[Post New]by LadyJo007a on Oct 14, 10 3:20 PM
peglegann wrote:Hi belle81762, no I couldn't. That is why i had to replay from the beginning. I missed it first time. LOL! Thank you for your help. It took me just 1 1/4 hours to get back to where I was. I got the key this time!

I am so glad to see that I am not the only one who didn't get the key. Thank you for making my day. I have tried every way that I can to remedy the situation without having to start over, but after finally coming back in here I see that is all that I can do.

Thank you all for all the help you have given me over the months and years for your help one here and your pros and cons on the games.

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

[Post New]by justaques on Oct 14, 10 5:12 PM
Same thing has happened to me I cannot access the first aid kit because I didn't get the key from the mailbox. Everything was going great up to now and I was hoping maybe someone had come up with a solution other than starting over under a new profile

Go to: