paula3522
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Royal Envoy games like it??

[Post New]by paula3522 on Oct 14, 10 9:47 AM
LOVE, LOVE , LOVE this game. I have played it several times thru and wish there was another one. Does anyone know about any games that are similar, I like how you can see everything close up and clearly. Other tm games are too distant and you have to try to fit it in where ever, I like Royal Envoy, it tells you what to put where and what you need to do to finish the level. I would buy Royal Envoy 2 in a heart beat!!

Re:Royal Envoy games like it??

[Post New]by tammy89333 on Nov 7, 10 5:56 PM
Paula there are several other games that are similar in the fact that you are building homes and such. My kingdom for the Princess is one and there is two games of it. World of Zellians is one, and of course the Build-a-lot games are like that as well. There are about 4 build-a-lot games. Ranch Rush is a good game to play as well its not building homes, but is a time management game. There is a Ranch Rush 1 & 2. I hope this helps and gives you some more options of games to play and enjoy.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

Royal Envoy games like it??

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Apr 23, 11 2:41 PM
paula3522 wrote:LOVE, LOVE , LOVE this game. I have played it several times thru and wish there was another one. Does anyone know about any games that are similar, I like how you can see everything close up and clearly. Other tm games are too distant and you have to try to fit it in where ever, I like Royal Envoy, it tells you what to put where and what you need to do to finish the level. I would buy Royal Envoy 2 in a heart beat!!

Other than the Time Builders: Pyramid Rising and Roads to Rome, this is the only other one that will let you "finish" your challenge without having to Re DO the level if you dont beat the time World of Zellians IS A GREAT GAME TOO and NO TIMER! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this game too! I sure wish they had sequels to the above mentioned and this one. I have tried MKFP twice, but didn't like it for some reason....
I guess we just have to keep playing these games OVER AND OVER Hint hint hint hint hint...... JMO

Lean

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,912 Posts

Re:Royal Envoy games like it??

[Post New]by cstdenis on May 5, 11 8:13 AM
Wonderburg is very similar as well and you can play it in relaxed mode, so you don't have to worry about a timer (if you so wish).

Go to: