Laylasmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

No black envelope or lantern

[Post New]by Laylasmum on Oct 14, 10 11:53 AM
Although it says that I was given it in dialogue, it is not in my items, any suggestions?

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:No black envelope or lantern

[Post New]by ember89 on Oct 14, 10 2:28 PM
if you are looking for an envelope... usually, the contents go straight to documents...

as for the lantern... the only thing i can say is what lantern? in what place of the story are you? i can recall one time when a lamp was needed...

wish i could be more help!

Laylasmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Laylasmum on Oct 14, 10 5:12 PM
It's when you meet the warder of the tower after reading graffiti.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Oct 15, 10 4:11 PM
the lantern is kind of like saying you can walk around safely because the area's not lit so well... there isn't an actual lantern that i ever saw in my inventory, nor was there ever a reason that i needed one...

and as for the envelope... i believe that may have concealed the key to the weapon's room, which he directs you to as being up on the right, but i could be wrong... i don't have that specified in my notes...

in any event, attempt to visit the weapon's room and wander ALL over the place back and forth and up and down and look and listen for the "six ravens" fluttering about... don't get discouraged, it takes a while! you can do it!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 17, 10 11:50 AM
laylasmum, the black envelope becomes The Six poem about the ravens in Documents and the lantern should have become your first inventory item when it disappeared from the screen (in hand at top right) after the guard gave it to you.

Edited on 10/17/2010 at 11:51:30 AM PST

Warpic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Warpic on Jan 5, 11 8:04 AM
I don't have the lantern either and I can't find the flour footprints. Do I need the lantern for that?

Go to: