ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

like as like

[Post New]by ember89 on Oct 14, 10 4:30 PM
okay, so i'm sitting here thinking to myself ... before i get started, mind you... creepy guy... creepy experiments... creepy "house"...

where have i seen this before?? something is nagging at me, but i just can't put my finger on it... hmmmm it's right there... tip of the tongue...

no, this one doesn't have roses or bears or time devices or anything like that... and there's no lighthouse, is there? creepy puppets?? so what could it be???

sylmide
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:like as like

[Post New]by sylmide on Oct 15, 10 12:21 AM
I played this one last night and have to say i enoyed it very much great graphics, nice mini games just my style and the hint recharges quick enough although i only used it once which was a change. Can't wait for my budget to get to the point where i can buy it, will probably end up playing it through in one sitting. I hope everyone else enjoys it as much.

ScaniX
Clownfish
Clownfish
596 Posts

[Post New]by ScaniX on Oct 15, 10 1:22 AM
Yes, the recipe seems to be the same. At least some things differ enough to make it interesting like the creatures and the "garden".
The game is really cool and I love creepy stuff. The creepiest thing until now:
*spoiler, select text to see!*
The evil singing teddy bear. That was awesome!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Oct 24, 10 10:39 PM
oh, scanix - that was just the bees knees!!

and i have to say that after i got started playing - it was very addictive... just one more room, just one more puzzle... oh, yeah!

i guess the recipe works!

Go to: