bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 26, 17 10:29 AM
Hi pclark2000 and flowergrower,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring in your game. I'd also like to welcome flowergrower to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that the Wanderland game isn't running as properly as it should. It sounds like certain features with the quests aren't displaying or being credited. For these issues, it is recommended to ensure that your video card driver is current and to run the game as an administrator. Both of these troubleshooting steps helps give the game the correct resources and permissions to run smoothly. Please refer to the following help pages:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to have trouble with the quests, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide assistance.

Thank you for your patience. If questions come up, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by macshel on Sep 26, 17 3:31 PM
I am at level 57 and have not received any new quests for quite some time. I've read that letting tech support know may help. It says I have completed 418 quests. Please let me know what else you need to research this. Thanks.

bfgIlinalta
2,921 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 27, 17 5:26 PM
Hello macshel,

Before I start, welcome to the forums! Also, thank you for your patience while waiting for a response. It sounds like there was trouble with recently not receiving quests, despite being pretty far in Wanderland. I'm sorry that seems to be the case and wanted to provide the steps to take to contact our Support Team.

Since it sounds like you've got some details of where you are in the game, what I recommend is getting in touch with our Technical Support Team with a description of what is occurring. Our Reps may request additional details, and will follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience while working with our teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by flowergrower on Sep 28, 17 1:17 PM
Thank you for your answer. i have tried your solutions. But I'm sorry to say that they did not work. It even made the problems worse.

I had to reïnstal the game after running it as administrator, because the game did not start again after I exited it.
The reïnstalled game kept freezing (I am now left withe the Stone Flower), so I reïnstalled again.

The version I am now playing with is very slow. I think I have to try reïnstalling again, although I am afraid that the problems will only get bigger.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 29, 17 8:52 AM
Hi flowergrower,

I'm sorry to hear that the suggested troubleshooting steps didn't help resolve the technical issue you are experiencing. It is highly understandable have the concern of uninstalling and reinstalling your game again. Since we don't have the tools to provide in-depth troubleshooting from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team is more equipped with the appropriate tools to assist.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Sep 29, 17 9:25 AM
macshel wrote:I am at level 57 and have not received any new quests for quite some time. I've read that letting tech support know may help. It says I have completed 418 quests. Please let me know what else you need to research this. Thanks.

See the thread below called "Anything New After Level 56?

bfgIlinalta
2,921 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 4, 17 4:49 PM
Hello Fred_just_Fred,

Thank you for taking the time to follow up and provide more support for that issue. I just wanted to quickly swim by and provide a link to that thread, just in case players would like to see what is being discussed in that particular thread regarding portals and quests received:

Anything New After Level 56?

That might provide some clarification for players seeing a similar issue. In any case, if there seems to be trouble with a quest or its rewards, don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance. Our Reps are happy to help out.

Thank you everyone for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by PurplePal1 on Oct 11, 17 9:54 PM
HI

My Player id is 128810 and i am at level 63, however, all the quests from Witches forest, alchemist and hot springs are still sleeping and despite continuing they never re-appear and I am only getting one new quest at a time now. Is there an issue with my account which is stopping the game from advancing?

thanks

Go to: