pumpy128
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Notorious Player List

[Post New]by pumpy128 on Oct 14, 10 6:23 PM
I've reached the point where I am in Dallas, bought all the houses and get the message I'm 4th on the Notorious Player list. I need to get to 2. How do I do this?

Tmix
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Notorious Player List

[Post New]by Tmix on Oct 25, 10 9:10 PM
I own all of Texas .All the transportation except the stage coach.Can't find the owner to play him. I'm Notorious player three and can't find number two even though Iv'e won a few tournaments.What must I do to find these competitors?I practicaly have my trophy room filled. Help

Phantom90
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Phantom90 on Oct 26, 10 9:11 AM
Just travel on the stage coach and play the tournament. Once you win you move to number 2 and can play the govenor.

[Post New]by imincognito1 on Dec 2, 10 6:17 PM
you cant just buy the properties and move on you have to make at least 3rd place in each tournament to open everything up

[Post New]by kris326 on Dec 28, 10 6:22 PM
Tmix wrote:I own all of Texas .All the transportation except the stage coach.Can't find the owner to play him. I'm Notorious player three and can't find number two even though Iv'e won a few tournaments.What must I do to find these competitors?I practicaly have my trophy room filled. Help

I'm having the same issue. Have ridden the stagecoach, played poker on the stagecoach, won, won tournaments, changed hat colors, bought, sold and rebought houses- pretty much tried everything I can find in this and other forums around the web. Still can't find notorious player #2 and can't seem to find the stagecoach owner to play him. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Genesistt
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Genesistt on Jan 6, 11 11:20 PM
First you have to go to the orange town where the stagecoach departs, get on it and play to win it. Once you win the stagecoach, the Nr 3 Notorious player will challenge you.

Then you have to go to the purple town where the train departs from, get on the train and play to win the train. Once you win the train the Nr 2 Notorious player will challenge you.

After that you're Nr 2 and it's just you and the Governor.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by yilgarn on Oct 14, 11 9:09 AM
I own everything - including all transportation, and I am #3 notorious player, looking for "Chuck (the silent one) Walker": I have re-explored all the towns and he's not to be seen.
I think he challenged me very early in the game, and I lost - does that mean anything ?

Reading other forums - there seems to be some serious glitches in an otherwise excellent game: extremely frustrating...especially as no-one seems to be moderating the boards.

[Post New]by Rock6901 on Feb 7, 12 3:32 PM
You have to ride the Trains, play poker and win, then you will find the notorious players. One is in Austin, the other is in San Angelo.

Hope this helps.

PS. Poker gets harder as you move to the top.

[Post New]by Rock6901 on Feb 7, 12 3:34 PM
yilgarn wrote:I own everything - including all transportation, and I am #3 notorious player, looking for "Chuck (the silent one) Walker": I have re-explored all the towns and he's not to be seen.
I think he challenged me very early in the game, and I lost - does that mean anything ?

Reading other forums - there seems to be some serious glitches in an otherwise excellent game: extremely frustrating...especially as no-one seems to be moderating the boards.

You can change days and come back to play him again!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 16, 12 8:50 PM
yilgarn wrote:there seems to be some serious glitches in an otherwise excellent game: extremely frustrating...especially as no-one seems to be moderating the boards.
If you want to warn other players, you use the "technical issues" thread. If you want to get a solution, you contact Customer Support (green envelope in the right-hand column here).

Moderators pay most of their attention to form (including deleting most URLs) and apparently pay attention to content only when complaints in technical issues become many AND unanimous.

[Post New]by Jane0Doe on Apr 24, 12 2:01 AM
I already own every city in Texas, including the the transportations. I'm no.3 in the Notorious Players List. And the only thing left to do is to defeat no.2 to challenge the Governor. However, I already know that the no.2 is in Waco (Cheng-Gong "Let's Play" Cheung) because he challenged me already. But whenever I go to Waco, there's only one man with exclamation mark, and whenever I click on him, he only says, "A notorious player has challenged you! To accept it just click on the player with an exclamation mark." (Other townspeople in Waco say the same) But he's the only one with the exclamation mark.

-My reputation is 100% in Waco. But in some cities, it's not. Is this the reason why I can't play against no.2?
-My hat is purple (Waco's color), does the color of the hat I'm wearing matter in challenging him?

grmf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by grmf on Jan 2, 14 4:33 AM
I think you need all Citys (not sure).

The Solution is to look into your TROPHYROOM you need ALL PICTURES of Vehicles and Mines and Parks.

If you won all Pictures you can find the 2# Notorius Player in Longview.
The Governeur is in Dallas.

Edited on 01/02/2014 at 11:03:54 AM PST

Go to: