The Blue Plate

[Post New]by cadmanbill on Oct 14, 10 7:38 PM
I can't seem to pick up the blue plate or sock or ammo box. I've gone through the whole area 4 or 5 times and found the black feather and heard the bird by the stairway. I looked closely at the singular tracks with a magnifier but still can't pick up the plate, I just get an eye and Holmes says something about a nice plate. HELP!!!!
Thanks aquarium mates

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:The Blue Plate

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 15, 10 7:08 AM
You have to find the bird that likes blue before you can take anything blue.

[Post New]by cadmanbill on Oct 15, 10 11:41 AM
Is the bird that likes blue the one that you hear near the bushes where the guard lost his tobacco? If so, how do you find him?

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Oct 15, 10 4:02 PM
if you have spoken with the guard about the bird... then yes - that is the bird that likes blue... hence the missing blue tobacco pouch... once this conversation takes place and you have heard the bird and you have seen the tracks...

collect the three blue items and click each one in turn to place it on the sidewalk in front of the bushes to lure your feathered friend out into the open...

holmes will then collect the next "illegible" message, and off you go on the next hunt!

p.s. - if you haven't experienced any of this, there is a location that eventually reveals itself on the map - scaffold site - where you can visit repeatedly and eventually cause all of the above events to actually happen

Go to: