Dark tales game

[Post New]by schmoetoe on Oct 14, 10 8:20 PM
I bought this game. It won't activate? Haven't heard from Big Fish though they charged me?

Re:Dark tales game

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Oct 14, 10 9:20 PM
Did you contact Big Fish? Click on green envelope, right hand side of page, scroll down. (is it in your game manager?)

evinwing
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by evinwing on Oct 14, 10 9:33 PM
Try re-downloading it. Sometimes the slightest hiccup in your internet connection can cause problems with the game validating. If all else fails click the pretty to the right and talk to CS. They are super nice and will most definitely help you out.

wildvaniilagirl
Shark
Shark
14,009 Posts

[Post New]by wildvaniilagirl on Oct 14, 10 10:23 PM
AND A BIG WELCOME To THe POND
Schmoetoe******have a great time

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 15, 10 2:27 AM
Hi schmoetoe,

Welcome to the pond!

As the other fishies have mentioned, there are several troubleshooting steps you can attempt and beginning with uninstalling and reinstalling your game is a quick way to get started !

You can also try updates or disabling Aero if you use Windows Vista or Windows 7. Sometimes these help.
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're still having trouble, I can suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat game forum

This discussion can be continued here and thanks to all the fishies that helped

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by schmoetoe on Oct 15, 10 8:52 PM
Thank you for all the suggestions on how to fix my problem.
The dark tales game icon is on my computer screen but not in my purchase history or game mangager???
When I click the icon it says to activate but it won't - says wrong email?
How is it on my screen then?
I am bummed - I really wanted to play this game.

Go to: