bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Great Migrations forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 15, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Great Migrations forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Great Migrations players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Welcome to Great Migrations forum

[Post New]by jkuci on Oct 15, 10 1:25 AM

In my first migration I had alot of very cute butterflies squished to green goo by mean looking ground bugs ....maybe I'll try again but right now I need to find my barf bag...

Jixio
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Jixio on Oct 15, 10 3:22 AM
jkuci wrote:
In my first migration I had alot of very cute butterflies squished to green goo by mean looking ground bugs ....maybe I'll try again but right now I need to find my barf bag...

It wouldn't be funny to me in real life but, first thing in the morning (6:20 am), this make me chuckle. Thanks jkuci for that.
Jixio

Jixio
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Jixio on Oct 15, 10 3:24 AM
Looks like I still haven't figured out how to make the quote thing work, but you get the idea, I hope.

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Oct 15, 10 4:37 AM
Jixio wrote:Looks like I still haven't figured out how to make the quote thing work, but you get the idea, I hope.

When you hit 'quote', your cursor for the text should be positioned just after the
tag. If it isn't (or you've accidentally clicked somewhere within the text), just click after the
tag before you start typing. Simples!

Go to: