bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 15, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:Welcome to Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford forum

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 15, 10 12:51 AM
Morning fishies. I have just had a swift look at this game (could not resist) as I must get other things done. Basically, can be done in expert/easy mode, I would recommend the expert for seasoned HOG players, as there is far too much hand holding, in the easy mode. It appears to be an IHOG. There IS a penalty for too many clicks.... YUK..... and the hint recharge is reasonable.( I don't own a stopwatch, Shadowfax ) As I always say give a try, I look forward to seeing all your comments etc., when I come back. Have fun all

[Post New]by special7 on Oct 17, 10 9:09 AM
After Anthony reclaims his fortune and the couple gets married, one can get a paperboat in the bedroom. Where does the paperboat go? People who know and the game creator(s) please inform.

Also, am I supposed to be able to enter the garden at the end of the game despite the lock being rusted?

Thanks for your help.

[Post New]by uktigger07 on Oct 18, 10 12:34 PM
is there any walkthrough for this game

[Post New]by jst2359 on Oct 19, 10 6:21 AM
uktigger07 wrote:is there any walkthrough for this game

[Post New]by queenbee43j on Oct 19, 10 3:48 PM
Hi fishies! I just found a walkthrough at Gamezebo! Happy playing everyone!

[Post New]by forgetfull on Nov 16, 10 6:46 AM
uktigger07 wrote:is there any walkthrough for this game

[Post New]by flush40 on Jun 8, 14 6:13 PM
I am stuck in the kitchen trying to make something in that pot. I am suppose to get a jar of preserves in the pantry but evidently didn't get it when I was suppose to and now its there but not clickable. How do I get it? Sadie

Go to: