peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Length of Game?

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 15, 10 12:37 AM
Has anyone else noticed that yesterdays TGT was 700MB+ and todays is only 70MB+? Is the 71.15MB today just for the 1 hour trial? On the CE it gives 2 different sizes. I do appreciate that a CE would probably be larger by definition. What do you all think. Does anyone know?

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

Re:Length of Game?

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Oct 15, 10 2:57 AM
This is a very short game. I finished in roughly two hours!

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 15, 10 3:34 AM
2 hours?? Well, that's bad news... I will play the demo just for something new to play but, "crikey" that's short!!

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Oct 15, 10 3:39 AM
I think it might have been just over the two hours Shadow. I didn't check the time exactly as I didn't expect it to finish so quickly. I was disappointed!

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Oct 15, 10 3:43 AM
If it's that short I won't be wasting a credit on it.I'll play the demo and wait for it to be a DD.
Dr.good
edited after trial. Not for me. I think it's a horrible little game. Everything sparkles, you're lead around by the hand,puzzles are "no-brainers". Hunk a junk, I don't even want it on my PC.......just my opinion.
Dr.good

Edited on 10/15/2010 at 9:08:53 PM PST

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Oct 15, 10 5:00 AM
Too short
I wasted a credit on this

Janferie
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by Janferie on Oct 15, 10 6:31 AM
Gosh, that *is* short but hopefully it'll take me a bit longer. I'm ridiculously slow!

equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by equusjoy on Oct 15, 10 10:15 AM
What chapter did the game finish on? I was on chapter 5 when the demo ran out. I want to see what happens, but I really don't want to use a credit on something that will finish as soon as I buy it.

Joy

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Oct 15, 10 6:25 PM
I always take my time when I play any game and I finished Secret Diaries in 3 hours. If I were to go as fast as I could, I do not think I would enjoy them as much as I do.

Pat

Edited to correct time.

Edited on 10/15/2010 at 6:50:33 PM PST

jerimeri
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jerimeri on Oct 16, 10 3:48 AM
Wish I would have read the Forum before purchasing this game. I played the Demo and enjoyed the game so I bought it - and was finished in about 20 minutes! Live and learn. It's a nice game but one of the shortest BFG has ever offered. I expected more story after the demo. Very disappointed.

jerimeri
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Length of Game?

[Post New]by jerimeri on Oct 16, 10 3:51 AM
peglegann wrote:Has anyone else noticed that yesterdays TGT was 700MB+ and todays is only 70MB+? Is the 71.15MB today just for the 1 hour trial? On the CE it gives 2 different sizes. I do appreciate that a CE would probably be larger by definition. What do you all think. Does anyone know?

Well gosh what's a TGT? and what is CE? Could probably answer once I decoded your shorthand. :-)

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Length of Game?

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Oct 16, 10 10:40 AM
jerimeri wrote:Well gosh what's a TGT? and what is CE? Could probably answer once I decoded your shorthand. :-)

Tgt = todays new game on bigfish, only for gameclubmember - you can find it always on the mainpage from bigfishgames on the right site above
CE = Collectors Edition (cost 14 $ and you get extras)

Go to: