I can't keep any items found in the dungeons

[Post New]by akpac2001 on Oct 15, 10 9:22 PM
I had previously played E&D on a Dell Inspiron with Windows 97 OS. Never had a problem and kicked some serious tushy when I played. Went to play the game after about a year of not playing it. Had to download onto a new computer (Sony Vaio with Windows 7 OS). For some reason I cannot 'keep' any items I find in the dungeons. I went so far as to unistall and reinstall the games...didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas. I really enjoy this game and need to be able to get the better weapons and neat items. Any help will be appreciated!

Ed70
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:I can't keep any items found in the dungeons

[Post New]by Ed70 on Oct 30, 10 4:59 PM
I am having the same problem. I really like the game but don't play it anymore because of that.

[Post New]by les1234 on Jan 5, 11 9:17 PM
I AM HAVING SAME PROBLEM HAS ANY WORKED OUT HOW TO FIX THIS

[Post New]by AmethystLMT on Mar 15, 11 7:17 PM
I just came here to find the answer to this problem too. I click on "Keep this item for myself" then I get another window describing the item which appears to have the buttons "Replace" and "Back" but only "Back" works. So all I can do is go back and forth between "Back" and "Keep" or just sell the items. So I can't even follow the tutorial. I thought I might really like this game and be interested in purchasing it, but not if I can't even get through the tutorial because it's too buggy.

Please, if someone knows how to fix this problem let me know! I am running Windows Vista though I really don't think this is a Windows OS problem.

Thanks!

eddyatwork
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by eddyatwork on Jun 9, 11 6:56 AM
I am also having this issue. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling which didn't help. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by bierman on Jun 10, 11 7:33 PM
I'm just going to add my complaint to the list!

[Post New]by Tristam on Jun 11, 11 9:10 AM
Just adding another complaint, any resolution yet?

drustorm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by drustorm on Jul 17, 11 8:25 PM
Same here. I played this game when it first came out but now it doesn't seem to work. Whether in the tutorial or skipping the tutorial and going right to the game, the same thing happens. You click "Keep for Yourself" and are unable to equip it. The only button that works is "Back."

[Post New]by Havok8050 on Aug 15, 11 9:19 AM
I'm having the same problem so this is just to add to the list of complaints.

Go to: