bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Update Version of Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights Released Today

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 18, 08 6:30 PM
We have released a new version of Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights on the our website. This new version corrects the problems some customer were having with saving the game. Customers who have purchased this game can upgrade to the new version at no additional cost.

To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

bfgErie

Hallber
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

Re:Update Version of Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights Released Today

[Post New]by Hallber on Nov 19, 08 6:56 AM
I uninstalled my old version and reinstalled the new one but the updated version did not address the save issue on my PC. I have already contacted technical support to inform them. They have not gotten back to me yet on my original support request (dated 16/11) - I am assuming that is because they have had a lot of support requests...

I am now giving up on this game. I have requested a refund because I refuse to start again for the fifth time. Enough is enough.

[Post New]by sndy783 on Nov 20, 08 7:40 PM
I have uninstalled and installed at least 3 times since the update was released...it didn't work. Game will not save!

[Post New]by taffyjo on Nov 22, 08 6:39 AM
i have uninstalled and re-installed 3 times now, I keep getting same error message when i start the game, i have updated as was advised but still it keeps closing! Any idea's?

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Nov 28, 08 6:16 PM
Try uninstall and reinstall again. When leaving the game, click end game, to be taken to main menu then exit. If you put close program it seems to erase all the data you have established. Hope it works!

[Post New]by randi68az on Dec 18, 08 6:53 PM
[b]Have you fixed this issue yet? I purchased this game on December 7th, so I should had the most up to date version; however, I am unable to save my progress. Has anyone been able to get a response from Technical support?

It's very frustrating to be told that the problem is fixed when it is not.

Randi

[Post New]by jerry_usmc on Dec 20, 08 7:07 PM
i got trouble with the level that starts with opening the coke with the can opener it work the first time i pl;ayed toe game now I can't get the bottle to open like it did before please help jerry_usmc

Go to: