peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Trying to find red copper or bronze door

[Post New]by peh4psu on Oct 16, 10 7:30 AM
Stuck!!! I found the clue and am trying to find the door. The walkthrough is confusing me. When it says turn right and go to the door at the end of the hall...that means MY right, correct? There is a door, but nothing is happening and there??? I'm supposed to count to the 4th row, but there's no row to count? What am I doing wrong?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Trying to find red copper or bronze door

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 17, 10 10:23 AM
Which location are you at? I'm just starting the Tower.

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Oct 18, 10 6:50 AM
Walkthrough says I am to go to the Egyptian and Babylonian Hall and turn right and go to the door at the end of the hall. This is supposed to be a red copper or bronze door that leads to nowhere...supposedly once there I am to count off the 4th row from the bottom,,,,but there's nothing there to count??? What am I doing wrong?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 18, 10 10:16 AM
Have you found this yet? The door you're after is on your immediate right as you come in from outside, at the end of the exhibition hall. It's the Babylonian one with lines like a ruler and animals on them.

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 10:19:07 AM PST

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Oct 18, 10 1:58 PM
I did finally figure it out. I was at the door, but my mistake was not clicking on the door to get the closer view. Once I did that, I figured out what to do. This really takes some brain power!!! Good thing I still have a few brain cells left!

Go to: