Treasure Seekers "Enchanted Canvases"

[Post New]by bfuentes on Oct 16, 10 7:56 AM
I've had this game for quiet some time, but have only gotten through the entire game once. It freezes on the last canvas, where the door opens to the shack, to continue the game. Am I the only one with this problem?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Treasure Seekers "Enchanted Canvases"

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 16, 10 10:49 AM
Hey bfuentes,

I'm sorry that the game is freezing on you! Have you had a chance to look at this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It guides you through the different updates that can help with the performance of our games.

If you would like further technical assistance, please get in touch with Tech Support. To do this, go ahead and click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

I'll be locking this thread so that all tech issues can stay in the main thread, but please post any further questions here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: