Constant Flickering?

[Post New]by Rosie612 on Oct 16, 10 8:30 AM
Just downloaded. This is the first game I have downloaded where I get constant flickering which makes it unplayable. Any suggestions to get rid of this?

tyroesse
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

Constant Flickering?

[Post New]by tyroesse on Oct 16, 10 9:06 AM
Rosie612 wrote:Just downloaded. This is the first game I have downloaded where I get constant flickering which makes it unplayable. Any suggestions to get rid of this?

I'm not sure what's the cause. You'd better ask the Custimer Support - the green envelope on the right

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Constant Flickering?

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 16, 10 9:30 AM
Hi Rosie612,

Display issues can sometimes be caused from an outdated video card and to check to see if your system needs any updates, you can reference this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For further help, click on the green envelope to the right of the screen and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to keep all technical issues in the main thread at the top of the Game Forum, but please post any further questions here.

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: