BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Help with level 24

[Post New]by BossBrat on Nov 19, 08 12:21 AM
Maybe you could edit your post by telling us what you are supposed to accomplish on that level. I've passed it, but can't remember. Adding those details will make it easier to help you. Hope you pass it quickly!

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on Nov 20, 08 6:06 AM
I'm stuck too,....you need 5 painted haciendas, 4 landscaped Dormers, then they decide you need to raise $1,000,000,...it's the first level where you can upgrade the workshop. I have finished all to this point at "expert" (with many restarts) but I can just barely get passed this one,..any ideas? I'm building the saw mill, the workshop and then a bank to try to raise money,.still can't quite make it! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Nov 30, 08 11:18 AM
bluebuick1953: good answer, well done.
I finally have an expert now too.
I find upgrading the 4 Hacinda's en also the 5 Dormers to the max + paint gave enough income to get to the 100.000; a little selling and buying inbetween never hurts either

[Post New]by solitaire8868 on Feb 14, 09 2:59 PM
You guys MUST be extra speedy because I can't seem to complete this level in expert time, no matter HOW fast I go. Bluebuick I've been following your instructions and TWICE I've failed. I will try again.

[Post New]by hotrodbabe_84 on Apr 27, 09 5:54 PM
Thanks so much for the great tips bluebuick - I finally passed the level

Go to: