My Game won't go full screen!!! HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by Aeristole on Oct 16, 10 4:07 PM
I just bought Escape from Paradise and when I went to play it just wouldn't go full screen. I tried the in game options and that didn't work. I even tried to change my screen resolutions and that didn't work? Am I doing something wrong? Did anyone else have this problem? Can I even get a refund?

PLEASE HELP

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:My Game won't go full screen!!! HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 16, 10 4:41 PM
Hey Aeristole,

If you've already tried the suggestions in the help article:

Screen Resolution

Sometimes monitors have an 'Auto' button (next to the power button) that re-adjusts the game displays which might help.

If this still doesn't resolve the issue, you may want to go ahead and contact Tech Support for further assistance and please include the troubleshooting steps you've taken. To contact Support, click on the green envelope then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Aeristole on Oct 17, 10 6:04 AM
I tried the auto button, and nothing happened. I don't understand why it only does this with Escape from Paradise. I bought 2 virtual villagers games as well and they work fine.

[Post New]by henryfayols on May 10, 11 12:45 PM
When I start playing playing it in full screen mode then it doesn't work otherwise in normal mode I'm able to play for long time.So,please anybody know about my problem sure contact me by mailing the solution of it.

Go to: