doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

oar= torch

[Post New]by doctorgood on Oct 16, 10 4:12 PM
possible spoiler below.
When I go into the shed to build my torch with the oar,saw, wire, rag and pliers I am told I have enough materials to build my torch. When I put the oar on the table it disappears! It's not in my inventory or anywhere else I have looked. Nothing else will go to the table, they return to the inventory. The map shows 2 places. The cabin with a picture of the work table and the dark cave with the torch assembled but I don't have it. Am I overlooking something here or is this a glitch?
Dr.good
p.s. I bought this game with a credit that most gracious TS support gave me for another game that wouldn't work! Strange!!.....and, no it's not my PC.

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

Re:oar= torch

[Post New]by JessF on Oct 16, 10 4:26 PM
Dr. Good

Sounds like a glitch to me. I had nothing disappear when I put it on the table.

Sadly, I am finding more and more issues with BFG games. They say that is not true, that more people are posting issues because more people are buying - but I am one person and am experiencing far more problems this year than last..

Yes, I have an older PC, but lots of the graphic intensive games work fine (drawn II, Puppetshow II, Poe games redemption Cemetery etc.)

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Oct 16, 10 5:05 PM
JessF wrote:Dr. Good

Sounds like a glitch to me. I had nothing disappear when I put it on the table.

Sadly, I am finding more and more issues with BFG games. They say that is not true, that more people are posting issues because more people are buying - but I am one person and am experiencing far more problems this year than last..

Yes, I have an older PC, but lots of the graphic intensive games work fine (drawn II, Puppetshow II, Poe games redemption Cemetery etc.)

Mine is fairly new Vista home premium and I keep it up to date so I'm sure, like you said,it's a glitch. What a pain! I don't want to contact TS and say "hey, you know that credit you gave me for that game that had a glitch, well the replacement one won't run either". I dunno', I just dunno'.
Dr.good
p.s.I know whinging doesn't help but sometimes it's fun! I'm gonna' go watch cable.

Edited on 10/17/2010 at 7:33:52 AM PST

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Oct 16, 10 8:41 PM
started a new profile and that time it worked . I left this instead of deleting in case someone has the same problem. (still not real thrilled with having to start over though!)
Dr.good

Go to: