sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Stuck moving fires at temple - please help!

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 16, 10 6:39 PM
I am getting nowhere fast with moving the fires at the temple. They just keep moving back and forth between the same squares. I tried going out of the closeup then back in, and they move between different squares but stil not out of the way, and I've done it several times and still can't get anywhere.

Any suggestions, or do I just keep going in and out of the scene until they move where I need them to?

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:Stuck moving fires at temple - please help!

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 16, 10 7:00 PM
I finally got it, but it doesn't seem to have a logical solution that I can understand. I just kept moving them in different configurations until it worked. If there is a step-by-step that someone figures out, please post it so others who need it can use it.

I just "chased" the fires into the corners, first moving the one to the right then the one to the left, and the one in the back moves between the back and the right back so it was easiest to get out of the way. The 2nd was the hardest.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Oct 17, 10 11:50 AM
I'm glad you were able to figure it out. Unfortunately I think I'm stuck there. I managed to clear the path the first time I got there, but I had forgotten something and had to leave the scene. When I returned, the fires were in the original position and no amount of water will make any of the flames go to the left burner. Mostly, the move back and forth between two burners. I really don't feel like restarting from square 1. Any fishies out there have a solution?

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Oct 17, 10 1:19 PM
I hated to do it, but I finally just skipped the puzzle. Finished the game and it was a pleasant diversion. I would recommend it as a buy.

Go to: