sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Length of game

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 16, 10 6:42 PM
Has anyone finished and can tell us how long the game is?

I know it's much longer than finding the 4 elements - at that point I was just over half way through the walkthrough, so I am assuming it will be 3 or 4 hours for the average player.

It will probably take me much longer because I'm getting frustrated as all heck moving the fires out of my way (I started another thread on that, so if you can help please post the answer there, so others can also benefit)

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:Length of game

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 16, 10 7:47 PM
For most players, I would guess this game would last about 3-1/2 to 4 hours. I wasted about a half hour trying to move the fires around, and in total it took me 4-1/2 hours, so I think that's a pretty good estimate for most players.

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Oct 16, 10 11:03 PM
Yeah, I think you're right, Sinshack,

I've been playing all day, but I don't play a game nonstop. I did a bunch of housework, watched a movie with my grandson, stuff like that.

I'm not done yet - screwed up by trying to fill the 3 visible lamps in the temple without filling and lighting them individually - in sequence.

Looks like I'm gonna' have to start over with a new player name.

Waaaaahhhhhh!

[Post New]by BloodSisters on Oct 17, 10 4:00 AM
mm way too short, have gotten my third element before the end of demo . This is in advance mode. Still waiting for the next Azada

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Oct 17, 10 10:21 AM
At the end of he demo I scrolled through the walkthrough to see how far I had gotten. When I found the point where I was, when time ran out; it appears that I am about 1/3 of the way through (Normal mode). It is rather fascinating, however.

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Oct 18, 10 12:31 AM
BloodSisters wrote:mm way too short, have gotten my third element before the end of demo . This is in advance mode. Still waiting for the next Azada

Ah Sister. Most of us are not speed gamers.

Sounds as if you need to look into the LFA's (large file games).

If you enjoy Azada, try looking into Hamlet. Really excellent and IMO, better than Azada.

Oh, and Syberia and its sequel, Syberia 2. Both are LFA's that are very challenging.

Skip the Fizwizzles. Once you get the rhythm of the challenges, the puzzles are more time-consuming than fun.

[Post New]by BloodSisters on Oct 18, 10 3:26 AM
thanks Volauvent, I play them all the large files and HOG and sometimes Time Management etc.. : ))) I have almost bought them all also. : )) All those witch I have at least more then an hour of play left. Some are just too easy without challenges and puzzle but they are still fun to play This game is still too short, most people did found 2 elements in demo. Azada is for me the best , others are great but not better. ) Have a nice game everyone.

alohak
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by alohak on Oct 23, 10 2:22 PM
During the hour trial, I finished 1/2. I also only use walkthrough to scroll through to see how far I have gotten. I finished chapter 3 out of 6 in an hour. And no, I don't skip anything and I don't use walkthrough. I just have a lot of experience. But it was really FUN! Way too short for me. No buy.

babe09
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by babe09 on Oct 23, 10 5:25 PM
I was surprised how long this game went on. It was worth the money, and it was a lot of fun for me. Hope you all enjoy it as well!

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Oct 25, 10 9:54 PM
I was playing on the expert mode and I had just gained my third element as the trial ended.

For me I loved the game but as there are no many more levels to the game I doubt I would be buying it, just because it really does not seem justifiable to spend the money on a few more challenges.

A great game for me far too short, not too tricky either.

Go to: