BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Help please - having a little problem

[Post New]by BossBrat on Nov 19, 08 12:16 AM
I can empathize as I've had that problem with games before - not this one, though. Make sure your anti-virus software is set to 'accept' this game as a game and not a virus. You should be able to access that yourself. If not, contact customer support for the anti-virus you own. That usually takes care of the problem, but also make sure all your 'junk' is cleaned out - internet clutter and what-not. Hope this helps a little.

[Post New]by KristinSmith72 on Nov 19, 08 5:21 AM
You are not alone jeannefish. The same thing has happened to me three times. It is very frustrating.

Edited on 11/19/2008 at 5:21:58 AM PST

Valyna
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Valyna on Nov 19, 08 5:45 AM
I lost my progress twice...no biggie, I enjoy the game.

But here is what I am doing now...

Everytime I finish a round, I go back to the main menu. That forces a "save". Now if it crashes or tosses me out, I just start on the appropriate round.

Good luck and have fun!

Valyna

jeannefish
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jeannefish on Nov 19, 08 9:54 AM
Thanks so much for the suggestions. I'll check my anti-virus settings, clean out my cache and that's a great idea to save betweeen levels. Silly me - I was assuming it automatically saved after each level. I love the game so I don't mind starting over but it would make me crazy when I get to higher levels. Thanks again you all

luvgames77
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by luvgames77 on Nov 19, 08 10:48 AM
I am having the same problem. My virus check are all up to date. Must be a problem with the game. Hopefully Big Fish will solve this problem. I remember another game with issues and they suggested to remove the game and re-install. I am going to try this to see if it works.

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 19, 08 12:10 PM
I am sorry to hear that some folks are having trouble with Build-a-lot 3. If you are having technical problems with any of of our games, I would recommend contacting our Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team are trained to deal with these types of problems and will work with you to get our game working properly.

You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

Go to: