suemon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Fire Potion Recipe - Glitch?

[Post New]by suemon on Oct 16, 10 10:39 PM
Hi Guys,
I found all the pieces to the recipe but when I put it together it seems that a piece has been left behind and I can't finish piecing it together. I cannot therefore move to the next step. The recipe cannot be moved to see behind. Anyone else had this problem. I'm really stuck here!
Thanks,
Sue

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

Re:Fire Potion Recipe - Glitch?

[Post New]by Volauvent on Oct 16, 10 11:17 PM
Oh gosh, Sue - I'm so sorry. How frustrating.

Are you saying that you're missing a piece of the circles?

Look around the puzzle view very carefully. Sometimes in assembly puzzles, a piece can be sitting right there in the margin around the puzzle, but you don't see it.

The table puzzle view wouldn't have opened if you didn't have all the pieces.

Once all the circles pieces are in place, place the square fire rune from your inventory into the center square on the table.

If you are missing the fire rune, having exited its HOG scene before gathering it, you may have to start the game over using a different player name.

However, as I said before, normally the table puzzle won't open if you don't have all the pieces first.

suemon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by suemon on Oct 17, 10 2:45 AM
Thanks for your response. I have tried everything and am sure the last piece is not visible. My feeling is that it is 'trapped' behind the completed pieces! I looks like I have to start again from scratch....Very Frustrating!!!

Sue

stx445
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by stx445 on Oct 17, 10 5:48 AM
The recipe has to be in a specific spot. Start with the top center piece to the recipe and place it in the center at the top. When you get it in the right place, it will magically seal in place, and the other peices will do the same. Once it is in the proper place and you finish all the pieces, then you will get the "OK" button and can continue with the potion.

Anyone reading this, and has made it to the pillars, I need help. The walk through guide instructions didn't help me. I am unable to place the elements in the correct carvings. The orbs are already lit up, and I have no idea what order in which they lit up. Apparently that info is needed. But clicking on them just keeps popping up my hint bar telling me to examine the carvings. I can't go forward without completing this. Anyone????????

geezerhundmom
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by geezerhundmom on Oct 17, 10 7:16 AM
I am stuck at the same point - I have assembled all but one of the fire potion recipe scraps and the last one is at the bottom on the screen and I cannot click on it to move it. When I move my cursor to it the cursor changes to the "down" arrow (exit scene) and I cannot progress in the game. Any suggestions for anything i can do other than starting the entire game from scratch?

Go to: