bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Book of Legends forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 18, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Book of Legends forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Book of Legends players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:Welcome to Book of Legends forum

[Post New]by doccat5 on Nov 19, 08 7:17 AM
I cannot get the transfer paper for the map to work. I had a glitch in the download and am wondering if that may be the problem. It shows up along with the grid, but nothing happens when I click on it.

PhyllisLG
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by PhyllisLG on Nov 19, 08 1:37 PM
This is one of the most irritating games that I've ever played. I don't think I even finished the free 60 minute gameplay, and that's pretty rare for me. If anyone actually enjoyed playing this game, I'd like to hear from them.

[Post New]by barrym on Nov 20, 08 10:57 AM
I think this game is awful I certainly wouldnt buy it.

Meldandy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Meldandy on Nov 20, 08 12:27 PM
Yes, I'm completely stumped by setting the clock thingie in the 2nd locale. I've clicked all over and nothing responds. The dialog doesn't really offer any clues either.

coco811
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by coco811 on Nov 20, 08 1:17 PM
I am also stuck on the clock....I can't not figure how to set it.?????

sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by sno13wy on Nov 21, 08 7:27 AM
Thanks for all the tips..found the minute hand...I have traversed the catacomb now...Just LOVE THIS GAME!
KUDOS to the makers...Not only fun but educational too. Every new game seems just better than the last.
Thanks BIG Fish.

Edited on 11/21/2008 at 7:28:32 AM PST

[Post New]by worthy47 on Nov 21, 08 11:14 AM
apart from the irritating dialogue I find it an OK game - but has anyone found were to stick the ****** candle yet. Its really frustrating doesn't even let you have a hint. Please anyone, someone, help

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Nov 21, 08 2:23 PM
I agree, the game is awful - played the trial and would never think of buying it.
Only my opinion.

taraddt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by taraddt on Nov 22, 08 2:28 PM
I love this game I tried the free download and even before my time was up I brought it I am on my 2nd time going thought it It is a very good game.

taraddt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by taraddt on Nov 23, 08 12:17 AM
I just finished the game for the 2nd time When are They coming out with the 2nd part of the game? I realy like these kinds of games

[Post New]by Broadzilla on Nov 23, 08 11:36 AM
Ok I am stuck in the king tut room...Where you put the keys in the king tut mask??? I dont know what to do next...lol Help!!!!

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Nov 30, 08 4:34 PM
I found this game very enjoyable. Not to hard but still a bit challenging.

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Dec 7, 08 2:18 PM
I think for clicking on things, you really have to hit the exact spot....
which is not necessarily where you think it would be, like in the middle of the item.

[Post New]by doodlebug2u on Dec 21, 08 10:52 AM
Hi, I am trying to leave Paris to the next destination but am short $200 for my next ticket and the game will not give me more. Is this a glich in the game? I cannot find instructions on what to do. I am going to try the updated install just in case there is some thing wrong. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

[Post New]by bebemo on Dec 29, 08 10:31 AM
doodlebug2u wrote:Hi, I am trying to leave Paris to the next destination but am short $200 for my next ticket and the game will not give me more. Is this a glich in the game? I cannot find instructions on what to do. I am going to try the updated install just in case there is some thing wrong. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thank heavens I'm not the only with this problem. I tried to delete my game and re-install it but it didn't make a difference. I'm thinking of trying to play with a different moniker but to go from the start all over again sounds a little taxing...

Anyone with ideas?

nanx2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by nanx2 on Jan 1, 09 2:18 PM
I too am trying to leave Paris, but I am short by $30. Hope there is someone who can explain this,

NONONONONO
Manatee
Manatee
4,085 Posts

[Post New]by NONONONONO on Jan 7, 09 10:55 AM
I played 9 minutes of the demo and uninstalled the game. I just could not handle the brother and siser talking, and how they made everything obvious instead of letting us figure it out. Annoying.

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Jan 8, 09 12:55 PM
Hi nanx

That happened to me at some point in the game (though I think I was down by more than $30...)

What has probably happened is that you haven't played ALL the mini games that come via text message. Maybe you just skipped some, or maybe the problem is that sometimes they take a few seconds to come thorugh on the screen, and if you move on too fast.....you don't get them.

So it's best to wait a few seconds on the map page before going anywhere else.

Bad news...the only way round it is to start again
better luck next time

[Post New]by youngmo on Feb 1, 09 6:46 AM
I only got a few minutes into the game & found it irritating as the throttle would not let me go backwards & just kept going further & further away from where I wanted to be! Even when if I get somewhere near the matching location it was to hard to line up.

Go to: