bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Farm Tribe

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 17, 10 12:05 AM
Help Anny organize a farm and solve the mystery of Mayan's tribe! Hire workers, take care of them and improve their professional skills. Cook delightful dishes from grown organic products and earn money selling them. Build, decorate and expand your farm to attract new customers in this fun and exciting Strategy game. Use your profits to make your Farm Tribe the absolute best!

Re:Farm Tribe

[Post New]by magicalblue on Oct 19, 10 1:08 AM
I am stuck on the very beginning of the game. I have no idea how to get the worker that I just bought to join the tribe. I don’t even know what I have to do to buy the tools. Can someone please help me?

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Oct 19, 10 1:36 AM
Once the tools are free to buy, just earn the money and buy them, but you'll never see that your tribe is using them - they are, though. Whenever you pick up a new worker, he or she appears at the fireplace and you can just pull them over to do a job.

[Post New]by ljwalter on Oct 19, 10 11:06 AM
I'm stuck on the last totem - how do I raise it?

[Post New]by ihike2 on Oct 19, 10 11:50 AM
ljwalter wrote:I'm stuck on the last totem - how do I raise it?

You have to cut down the palm tree. But you can't open the totem until you can buy the GPS for the lab and the book on astronomy.

[Post New]by Pink1122 on Oct 21, 10 10:32 AM
i have cut down the palm tree and have the astrology book and the gps but still can't find last totem

[Post New]by gonzo4prez12 on Oct 22, 10 2:07 PM
I can't figure out how to study industrial fishing. There is still a lock over the picture in the technology screen! Am I missing something??

[Post New]by annevbarber on Oct 22, 10 7:36 PM
I dont know what to pick that gives me coffee bag looking items?

[Post New]by oarmow on Oct 22, 10 8:04 PM
to get the coffee bag items, they are actually flour. You have to build the watermill. Then have your workers take the wheat to the watermill and it will make flour.

[Post New]by BethK3 on Oct 22, 10 9:10 PM
How do you move the stone away w/ 7 brothers? Completely stuck! Thanks!

[Post New]by muzammil001 on Oct 23, 10 9:01 AM
I am stuck on the task of "Open totem during rain". Don't know what to do... someone help please

[Post New]by PineTreeLady on Oct 24, 10 10:22 AM
muzammil001 wrote:I am stuck on the task of "Open totem during rain". Don't know what to do... someone help please

I AM ALSO STUCK ON "OPEN TOTEM DURING THE RAIN"...I've tried all totems and many different workers, but nothing. muzammil001, did you figure it out? Anyone? Thanks!

[Post New]by StrawberryGirl on Oct 25, 10 8:55 AM
Hi, can anyone tell me how to study the picture of the fire? Do you just send one of the characters to the tech hut? How long does it take? THank you.

[Post New]by baboongirl on Oct 26, 10 10:55 PM
StrawberryGirl wrote:Hi, can anyone tell me how to study the picture of the fire? Do you just send one of the characters to the tech hut? How long does it take? THank you.

Yes, send someone to earn tech points. For my game I had two constantly studying tech points and then used them to open all my totems, of course after buying all the equipment you need. You need to get them at lest half way over there progress lines to get them to open things. I also found if i used the same ones for building that my buildings went up faster. Hope this helps.

sassy1113
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by sassy1113 on Oct 30, 10 4:34 PM
Stuck in the totem in the rain. The clue talks of five brothers. Use five male and make sure some are techs. Hope this helps.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Farm Tribe

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 31, 11 12:47 PM
As I learned with help from another thread, for the rain totem you need to dig under where a glimmer appears on the far riverbank, just above the waterfall level.

Your local guide with the hyphenated name tells you that, sort of.

Go to: