Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 17, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Farm Tribe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Tribe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ykofi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

[Post New]by ykofi on Oct 17, 10 9:03 PM
My game wont load. I have got so far, would like to know is anyone else has the same problem.

Brillo17
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Brillo17 on Oct 18, 10 4:19 AM
I am playing Farm Tribe (Great game) but have reached the place where I am told to "open the totem in the rain". Does anyone know which totem and where it is? Any help would be appreciated.

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 4:22:12 AM PST

shill
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by shill on Oct 18, 10 4:23 AM
ykofi wrote:My game wont load. I have got so far, would like to know is anyone else has the same problem.

I have got all the way to the end..... the father mentions having another map and then an error occurs and I get booted out of the game...tried to reload and the same thing keeps happening.....
How and when can this be fixed??

shill
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by shill on Oct 18, 10 4:24 AM
Brillo17 wrote:I am playing Farm Tribe (Great game) but have reached the place where I am told to "open the totem in the rain". Does anyone know which totem and where it is? Any help would be appreciated.

Need to build a bridge to the other side..... there is a sparkling "thing" during the rain....drop your scientist there.....

[Post New]by donnagq on Oct 18, 10 4:34 AM
Anyone managed to move the stone yet if so how did you do it?

shill
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by shill on Oct 18, 10 4:59 AM
donngq
drop your builder onto it......

[Post New]by sonnola on Oct 18, 10 6:55 AM
Sorry, I'm feeling a bit stupid but I can't understand how examine the fireplace. Can anyone help me? Thanks

[Post New]by LadyNevaeh on Oct 18, 10 9:54 AM
I am having a similar problem, game won't load. It worked fine last night. Now it crashed every time I try to load my saved game.

[Post New]by mustangsally00 on Oct 18, 10 9:56 AM
I can't move the stone either, where it says to drop 7 brothers on it. Dropping a builder on it does not work, this is the one after you clear the vines. Anyone get this done? Thanksl.

[Post New]by neamturoxana on Oct 18, 10 10:12 AM
i can't find 2 things from the colection....a frog and a star....the 3th sqare (frog)from the first line ...at bugs.....and the 5th square (star) from the last line ....any ideeas?....thanks...

you can move the stone by dropig a builder with heigher level....a strong builder

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 10:15:02 AM PST

[Post New]by mustangsally00 on Oct 18, 10 11:47 AM
I dropped a builder with his skill level all the way up on the stone, where it says it needs 7 brothers, and I still just get the same message. Any suggestions, thanks.

[Post New]by ladystar3471 on Oct 18, 10 1:39 PM
i can not even find the spot to drop them it says remove stone but where it the dang stone

shill
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by shill on Oct 18, 10 2:55 PM
The stone is the one next to the river with the squiggly lines on it...... drop a high lever bulder on it...

[Post New]by cnogar on Oct 18, 10 5:58 PM
I've already moved the stone (use a high level builder) and built the bridge, but I can't get the totem in the river open. I tried putting my scientist on that sparkly light that is on the other bank of the river when it rains, but nothing happens. Do I have to put 7 people somewhere?

TUBBV
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by TUBBV on Oct 18, 10 6:04 PM
I love this game but i am confussed about what I am to pick.... I am at the part where it looks likee I am to pick up 10 white bag looking things and need to know what I am looking for exctly or what it is PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by Ellari on Oct 18, 10 8:16 PM
TUBBV wrote:I love this game but i am confussed about what I am to pick.... I am at the part where it looks likee I am to pick up 10 white bag looking things and need to know what I am looking for exctly or what it is PLEASE HELP!

The bags are flour. You need the mill, once you build the mill it will make flour. (by dropping someone on the mill to work it. They will make the flour.)

[Post New]by huskypam on Oct 18, 10 8:16 PM
TUBBV wrote:I love this game but i am confussed about what I am to pick.... I am at the part where it looks likee I am to pick up 10 white bag looking things and need to know what I am looking for exctly or what it is PLEASE HELP!
\

The white bags are flour, you have to have a mill place a worker by the water at the mill and he will go and fetch the wheat that you have grown take it to the mill, then you will get flour. To speed it up put about 3 workers at the mill.
Hope this helps

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 8:18:39 PM PST

[Post New]by Ellari on Oct 18, 10 8:24 PM
I am nearing the end, have found all seven totems, am just getting item after item to make with one exception. I have a task to make 5 cakes of some sort for a party to celebrate finding the 7th totem. I don't have the recipe for this cake and have no idea how to get it. Under the task menu it's just showing the covered plate and it isn't under recipes. (I do have one remaining recipe to find, I assume it's the cake?)

Anyone know how I can get this recipe?

Thank you

[Post New]by darbrand on Oct 19, 10 12:51 AM
You get the cake recipe as a prize for winning the baking contest.

Go to: