no story ending

[Post New]by shellz2 on Oct 17, 10 1:36 AM
what no story ending come on its happened in both parts now what happened who were the monsters and what was their point and how & why did all those people die

padres
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Re:no story ending

[Post New]by padres on Oct 17, 10 9:37 AM
I completely agree. I was very surprised to find I was at the end. Now I'm most of the way thru the bonus chapter and while the "monsters" re more present than in the main portion of the game, there is still nothing that explains them.

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Oct 17, 10 5:14 PM
Well you guys are not the only ones. I am going through the same thing. I will never buy another CE game if I get taken like this. I know no more about the game than I did before I started. Well I knew more then. If any one knows the answer about how either one ends I know a lot of people would like to know how the game ends. When it goes to skip there is nothing that comes up. I waited for 10 min. and nothing so I hit skip and the credits started rolling. Have a nice day.

Gatorau
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Gatorau on Oct 18, 10 2:20 PM
That ending totally baffled me. What happened to Angel? I'm so confused. Did he escape the island? Was he turned into a monster? What happened? Argh.

ScaniX
Clownfish
Clownfish
596 Posts

[Post New]by ScaniX on Oct 18, 10 2:26 PM
*Spoilers following*
Yes, the ending is totally confusing. I had both cut scenes, but still I do not know why Angel attacked him on the boat, she seemed nice before. Did he start to mutate already?
The extra gameplay just ends with the big ship coming up, so it is just a prequel and explains why that ship is there.

[Post New]by Dorothy531 on Oct 23, 10 12:02 AM
I just finished the game and, also, I was very surprised and disappointed with the ending. There is or was no explanation of what happened to the people. I too waited and had to skip in the bonus round, therefore, I don't know what I didn't or couldn't read about the people. Over all the game was very entertaining until the end that didn't end.

kindnsruls
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by kindnsruls on Oct 23, 10 9:13 AM
same problem here...neither cut scene/ending played so I had no idea of what/why/how anything was resolved or happened in the fist place.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 23, 10 10:16 AM
Hey Fishies,

Other players have had some success updating their video cards and to see if this will help, please take a look at the steps here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you'd like assistance with this, please contact Tech Support. To do this, you can click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, but please post any further technical issues here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: