Help needed for the open the totem during the rain mission

[Post New]by C_hrissy on Oct 17, 10 5:01 AM
Hi there,
I really question myself lol the game tells me to open the totem during the rain but either I am trying the wrong totem or do some other mistake. Has anyone of you done this mission already and can help me get through it?

Chrissy

Re:Help needed for the open the totem during the rain mission

[Post New]by Lady_Soul on Oct 17, 10 6:11 AM
I have the same problem! I have tried all of the 3 totems, the blue, the green and the red, neither works. I have also tried the one who isn't open yet, but the characters only tell me that "we will try that later".
Maybe its a bug in the game?

[Post New]by C_hrissy on Oct 17, 10 6:19 AM
I just found it, it is on the other side of the river!! Wait until it rains and you will also see some glimmer... put one of the little guys there and done

[Post New]by Lady_Soul on Oct 17, 10 6:31 AM
Oh great! Thanks a lot

[Post New]by gracegrace on Feb 9, 11 6:53 AM
ok thak-u

[Post New]by gracegrace on Feb 9, 11 6:53 AM
ok thak-u

GeorgeTSLC
Salmon
Salmon
2,989 Posts

Re: Help needed for the open the totem during the rain mission

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 30, 11 10:55 PM
Of course--the local guy (with the hyphenated name I don't remember) DID tell us it was going to glimmer!

Aaaargh!

And thank you, C_hrissy!

[Post New]by nelle42 on Feb 7, 12 4:11 PM
I can't get the totem to open it. My scientist cleaned it off but the totem doesnt come up. What am I doing wrong?

Help

[Post New]by KittyNicMeow on Oct 11, 12 3:46 AM
I opened totem while not raining and now i don't know what to do, because totem is opened and the task still there... what should i do?

Help

[Post New]by whome51 on Oct 15, 12 7:45 PM
KittyNicMeow wrote:I opened totem while not raining and now i don't know what to do, because totem is opened and the task still there... what should i do?

[Post New]by chrisprn on Mar 31, 13 1:57 PM
It doesn't seem to matter who I put on the river totem when it is raining. It never works. Can't get to other missions until I finish this one. Neither of my scientists seem to be able to do it. I've tried each one at least 10 times each???

Go to: