Task "Move the stone away"

[Post New]by Gamsetter_com on Oct 17, 10 6:01 AM
Can anybody help?

My tech-person does not reach the second level of her skills (- the skill bar has a tiny little space left at the right side, but for over an hour know, nothing is happening - is there a second level at all?)

What ever I try with the stone at the right side of the scene, next to the river, nobody has the strength to move it. Is it the wrong stone?

I have all upgrades, over 5000 tech-points, 15.000 §

No other task is appearing for the last hour or so (beside killing 25 worms), nothing is happening.

What do i do wrong, what did I maybe understood wrong?

flaxin
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Task "Move the stone away"

[Post New]by flaxin on Oct 17, 10 7:57 AM
Yeah, I'm not too sure what to do here either.

Heh, figured it out. It's that stone on the left of the river that we aren't strong enough to move. I just put about three or four on it and it flew into the river.

Edited on 10/17/2010 at 7:59:29 AM PST

sbrew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sbrew on Oct 17, 10 8:00 AM
Use the builder to remove the stone.

FishinFem
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by FishinFem on Oct 17, 10 10:47 AM
getting frustrated i put every person i have on it at once .... about 15 ppl and still nothing wtf am i doing wrong ?????? now everyone is walking around saying "not now" "i don't understand" and "?!?" yet it's been my only task to do for past 45 minutes grrrrrrr i'm assuming until i figure this out they aren't going to give me any more tasks but nothing is working sigh

Edited on 10/17/2010 at 10:49:40 AM PST

[Post New]by timemgmtluvr on Oct 17, 10 11:55 AM
I'm having this problem too and it's extremely frustrating. Several sites I've translated pretty much say "put the construction worker on the rocks and he'll knock them in the river," but it is not freaking working no matter where I put him, how many people I put there, how high his skill bar is.

I was having fun with this game and now I just have a headache.

[Post New]by Gamsetter_com on Oct 17, 10 1:09 PM
Thanks for the help,

after closing the game and starting again, I moved an only half skilled builder onto it and he had no problems to get rid of the stone.

FishinFem
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by FishinFem on Oct 17, 10 1:25 PM
OMG i feel dumb lol.......... when ppl were saying stone to left of river i was thinking the pile of rocks hahahaha i didn't try the stone with the squiggly lines on it hahahahahahahahahaha DUH

[Post New]by ioanab93 on Oct 23, 10 1:23 AM
where exactly is the stone that you are talking about? because i thought i have to move the pile of rocks too.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Oct 23, 10 4:48 AM
The stone is to the left of the waterfall in the middle of the river (not the one at the northern border of the map). It has two rows of squiggly lines on it and is quite prominent.

[Post New]by ioanab93 on Oct 23, 10 9:05 AM
b00kworm wrote:The stone is to the left of the waterfall in the middle of the river (not the one at the northern border of the map). It has two rows of squiggly lines on it and is quite prominent.

ohhh my god !! finally. i thought i have to move the pile of rocks. Thankss a lot !!

astro147
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by astro147 on Nov 27, 10 8:06 AM
thank you

[Post New]by katiekatiekatie on Dec 19, 10 11:15 AM
I'm getting really fed up. After days I still can't move the stone. Have put skilled builders on it - nothing. I have the totem up in the river and the bridge built. Should I have moved the stone before doing the totem???

The other task I still have to do is open the totem in the rain - no idea which this one is. The brown one top left in the grass - everyone I put on it says more research needed. I have all but the last one of the research things unlocked and no idea where to go with this. On the point of just giving up.

Please don't say put a skilled builder on the rock - I have done; I've put numerous ones on it, many times over.

[Post New]by foreverrxyou on Mar 14, 11 7:24 PM
The rock is to the left of the waterfall. Its more of a boulder,I used my worker who only had half a skill bar filled and she did it fine. The boulder has a small squiggle on it.

[Post New]by AmythestRose on Nov 12, 11 9:56 PM
Just so it is clear and understandable, which I found previous posts to be quite vague in their discriptions.
On far right of play area, you have a river. Follow the river from bottom to top of screen, at approximately half way, you will notice a LARGE rock on the LEFT EMBANKMENT of the river. This rock has a heiroglyph, or aquariaus (spelling) sign on it's face. Put your best builder on this rock, and it will tumble into the river, then you will be able to build your bridge, allowing you to know cross the river...... open the totem in center of river, etc......

Go to: