pbsm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

can't glue golden rectangle

[Post New]by pbsm on Oct 17, 10 8:49 AM
I have the bottle of juice but evidently didn't make glue. I am now stuck in the box where I put the gold rectangle thing together and the bottle of juice won't glue it together. I'd go back to make glue but I can't get out of the box.

Edited on 10/17/2010 at 5:37:01 PM PST

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

Re:can't glue golden rectangle

[Post New]by Volauvent on Oct 18, 10 12:37 AM
I take it you got past this part?

If not, you should be able to use the exit arrow at the bottom of the puzzle scene to go find what you need to produce a beaker of glue. The glue beaker will be filled with a yellow liquid.

Consult the journal.

To make glue, you'll need the water element to water the dried out glue plant and an empty beaker to collect sap from the glue plant.

If the juice you're referring to is the sap, go into the shack to make your glue in the same manner you made the green acid.

If you absolutely cannot make an exit arrow appear along the bottom of the box or along the top of the inventory section, close the game and open it again. Also, make sure you don't have anything else open, like email and a bunch of windows.

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 12:42:16 AM PST

Acer1234
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:can't glue golden rectangle

[Post New]by Acer1234 on Oct 25, 10 12:06 PM
I couldn't get it to glue on either. I made the glue and everything, but it just won't work. Also can't pick up piece for broken machine, which I believe is lying in front on the red symbol. Finally filled up the bird bath with the water rune and found the lightening symbol. Now searchingfor second handle of temple door. On my second bottle of scotch. Need more of something.

Go to: