mamacarole629
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Welcome to El Dorado Quest forum

[Post New]by mamacarole629 on Nov 11, 09 7:43 AM
Great game. very challenging and fun. I have played it several times and enjoy it everytime.

[Post New]by jaschem1 on Dec 9, 09 1:22 PM
Hi, I love this game, but the curser is so slow, it slows me down. Is there some way I can change the custom curser to the regular curser.

The custom cursers are hard to play with. Do not move as fast and are irregular in movement.

Thanks

GaCorolla
Shark
Shark
13,397 Posts

[Post New]by GaCorolla on Oct 6, 10 1:05 PM
This game has been out since 2007 and apparently not many people have purchased it. I should have checked the forums out before I did. As mentioned, the custome cursor is slow and does not manuever well. The features remind me a little of the Jewel Quest series, even though it has some other things going on too. I have another game that you have to deal with the searches, digging dirt, etc.; I don't play it very often; usually only when I am tired of the ones I have been playing a lot and want a change of pace. I hope I can find some games that I really enjoy later on, but this one is not a wise buy for me.There is another thing about this game that annoys the heck out of me; I play in windowed and not full screen whenever possible. I have to go to options to do that every time I play. If it will save the music and the sound, why not the display?

Edited on 10/11/2010 at 11:54:11 PM PST

[Post New]by bkjohnson on Jul 6, 11 7:09 AM
mamacarole629 wrote:Great game. very challenging and fun. I have played it several times and enjoy it everytime.

[Post New]by bkjohnson on Jul 6, 11 7:11 AM
I enjoy the gamew also but am stuck at level 7.9. Do you have any suggestions to get past this level. Would appreciate any help you can give me.

lilkim66
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by lilkim66 on Sep 17, 11 3:49 AM
Hi, glad to see someone still playing this game. Sorry I can't help you. I can't get past level 4. Been trying for months. Lil

[Post New]by mswontek on Dec 20, 11 12:09 PM
How do you get the black squares to break open. It seems to me that there is no ryhme or reason to breaking them. If anyone has solved this puzzle I would love to know how it is done. Thank you!

sugarbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sugarbelle on Apr 10, 13 2:24 PM
So much for this forum. There is nothing here to find out. I wish I had not bought this game.

Go to: