[Post New]by Rabid_Monkey202 on Oct 17, 10 5:10 PM
Does this game never end?

silkywings
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,043 Posts

Re:How many levels?

[Post New]by silkywings on Oct 18, 10 12:24 AM
I am on Level 101. I get hooked on it and usually play about 10-20 levels at a sitting. I do not enjoy all the "misspelled or obscure" words mixed in with every level but I plug on. I am going to stop playing the game for a few months and get back to my Hidden Object Games.

[Post New]by Rabid_Monkey202 on Oct 18, 10 1:40 PM
Thanks for the answer--I'd rather have this be a fun, relaxing game that I come back to when I'm bored. Now I don't have to try to "beat" it.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: How many levels?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 8, 11 8:43 AM
Haven't found any misspelled ones yet. As for obscure--that's part of the fun for me! With a ridiculously large vocabulary, it's nice to encounter something new.

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Sep 16, 12 7:33 AM
I'm on Level 106 ~ I thought I'd stop playing when I reached the 100th Level, but I like it to much to stop!

And I really enjoy the Bonus Rounds every 5 levels!

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Sep 24, 12 7:58 AM
124 Levels ~ I just hit it...

herrbach
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by herrbach on May 15, 14 3:32 PM
Yeah, 124 levels, I just hit it too. That is a very odd, weird number for completion; After reaching 100, I figured 125, 150, maybe even 200. Final score: 500,800 TIME: 13:55:15. But I was trying to solve all the words, (which naturally I didn't), not get the fastest time. Hey KatzHome. Were you playing for completion of each level, or fastest times, or both?
I think some of what silkywings thinks are misspelled words are British variants or a less common word that resembles a common one. I dunno. I thought the "obscure" words were cool. There were a few in the list I had to google the meanings. Gotta figure out how to work 'em into a conversation. I appreciated that it would give definitions of words not in the solve-list. "Willy" had me ROTFL.
I played through with the object of trying to solve all the "puzzles." There was one bonus level I didn't get in time.
I guess the next phase is to try to beat that and get ALL the words in the lists this time. Either that or just try to get the fastest time - as in once I pass a level, go on without trying to get all the words. Or not use any hints this time. But it'll probably be the exact same puzzles in the exact same order.
The downside is that now I know what all the pictures are: for instance, at first I didn't know if it was "boat" or "ship" - "stole," "boa," "fir," or maybe "mink." The initial ambiguity is what made it fun however. But GEEZ! C'mon man!! How many times do you have to make words out of "l,t,a, and e? Sometimes it got tedious.
I agree with KatzHome. I looked forward to the bonus levels.
I hope they come out with a second one that has more variety, and is more challenging. Maybe use the Oxford English Dictionary as a database. Hah!
It's a nice relaxing (though repetitive) game - no timer except for the bonus rounds.
Sorry this post got so "wordy," but I just finished the game...

Go to: