Similar Games to My Tribe

[Post New]by Mandarae84 on Oct 17, 10 8:15 PM
Can anyone tell me What games are similar to My Tribe (simulation where the people continue to do tasks like in My Tribe) The game recently stopped working for my computer. Support & I tried everything but it wont work. They ended up giving me a code for a free game but searching through the millions of games is getting to be a pain...Does anyone play a game that is almost exactly like My Tribe? Please let me know suggestions. Thanks

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

Re:Similar Games to My Tribe

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Oct 17, 10 8:22 PM
Demo any of the Virtual Villages for starters.

[Post New]by Mandarae84 on Oct 17, 10 8:51 PM
hmm I tried the lost city one..I dont really like them..not as much as My Tribe. The tasks are harder to figure out.

Cordia
Flounder
Flounder
2,009 Posts

[Post New]by Cordia on Oct 17, 10 8:57 PM
Totem Tribe, Farm Tribe, Gemini Lost and Sprouts Adventure are other good sim-style games.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Oct 23, 10 5:22 PM
virtual famiies

[Post New]by sentringer on Oct 24, 10 11:26 AM
Virtual Village The Lost Children is my favorite of the Virtual Village games.

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Oct 24, 10 2:15 PM
To be honest, there are a lot of this kind of games, like the virtual familie and stuff, but I myself never came across a game that's as much fun as My Tribe, the other games are often either really slow or it will take a lot of steps to get forwards and the problem with these games is you will not find it out within the free hour. Just try and take a good look at the forums of he specific games, they will tell you a lot.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 24, 10 5:02 PM
Artist Colony and Buried in Time are also this type of genre.

Also - Little Folk of Faery, Wandering Willows, Escape from Paradise and Wild Tribe.

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Oct 27, 10 3:12 PM
Yes, My Tribe is super. I hope they progress and make things better like being able to go back and visit previous islands we have developed and choosing which islanders to put in the boat when going to the next island instead of having all of them go and so that we can maintain blood lines. There are so many things that would be fun.

Escape from Paradise - the original is my favorite of all these games. You can play it from start to finish (after you play it a few times) in a comfortable two day "Play" time.
No kids tho. There is lots of room to advance this game which they did not really delve into in Escape from Paradise II, which took a totally different route. Not as much fun.
But I am hoping they will develop the original into a better, more complete game soon.

the VV games are all super and my favorite also, is the Lost Children which is the second in the series of four. The fifth is due out this sprint (2011). Can't wait!!!!

And, don't forget Many Years Ago which gets skipped sometimes in a list of this kind of game. That one is fun especially for beginners to the strategy games. This is a really fun game and can be followed quite easily.

The main thing, is to
Have Fun!!!!

[Post New]by aloneinthedark on Dec 19, 11 11:36 PM
(removed by moderator)

Edited on 12/20/2011 at 12:02:36 AM PST

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Mar 10, 13 8:48 AM
My favorite of all of them is: The Promised Land. Adelantado (unsure of the spelling) Trilogy (only the first one is done) was a lot of fun, too.

Go to: