TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Collections driving me crazy

[Post New]by TxConnie on Oct 17, 10 10:08 PM
I have one more emerald shaped item and one more star shaped item.
Driving me crazy. I am done, besides those.

Re:Collections driving me crazy

[Post New]by MsSubtleAffect on Oct 17, 10 10:55 PM
I have an egg shaped object that has strips left. I'm going crosseyed trying to find it so... it's time to go to bed and try another day.

Edited on 10/17/2010 at 10:56:06 PM PST

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Oct 17, 10 11:51 PM
Ooh- -I found one of those late in the game in the purple flowers by the beehives.

Zutra
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Zutra on Oct 18, 10 4:30 AM
Also missing one gem, the one on the second row down and third from the left. Beginning to wonder if its buried under one of the huts... annoying.

[Post New]by Gamsetter_com on Oct 18, 10 4:36 AM
Zutra wrote:Also missing one gem, the one on the second row down and third from the left. Beginning to wonder if its buried under one of the huts... annoying.

Try to click the roof of the "main house" - pixel for pixel. It is not to see, but I found mine there by accident, same as the crocodile

manxminx
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by manxminx on Oct 18, 10 7:23 AM
I've just re-started this game under a new profile due to the tech hitch. But I've noticed that there are parrots flying around, and I have the feeling they are dropping collectable's. If you see I parrot follow their flight path, and look real close (some are very small). I could be totally wrong about this, but up to now its worked for me. Good luck everyone

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Oct 18, 10 8:23 AM
manxminx wrote:I've just re-started this game under a new profile due to the tech hitch. But I've noticed that there are parrots flying around, and I have the feeling they are dropping collectable's. If you see I parrot follow their flight path, and look real close (some are very small). I could be totally wrong about this, but up to now its worked for me. Good luck everyone

Hi manxminx and welcome to the pond. I have noticed the parrots flying around but I never connected them to the collectables. Thanks for the tip.

Pat

mariner3b
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mariner3b on Oct 18, 10 8:49 AM
I have one left to find. I need the ring with the blue stone. Does anyone recall where they found it?

Liatha
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Liatha on Oct 18, 10 9:02 AM
mariner3b wrote:I have one left to find. I need the ring with the blue stone. Does anyone recall where they found it?

I found that one in the dirt near the fire pit

mariner3b
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mariner3b on Oct 18, 10 9:13 AM
Liatha wrote:
mariner3b wrote:I have one left to find. I need the ring with the blue stone. Does anyone recall where they found it?

wasn't there. that may have been where i found the other ring

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Oct 18, 10 9:28 AM
Gamsetter_com wrote:
Zutra wrote:Also missing one gem, the one on the second row down and third from the left. Beginning to wonder if its buried under one of the huts... annoying.

Try to click the roof of the "main house" - pixel for pixel. It is not to see, but I found mine there by accident, same as the crocodile

Bingo. I was missing the same one and I found it on the main building with the medical center attached.

Now I am down to the star on the bottom row.

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Oct 18, 10 10:47 AM
Finally found all of them. Man, that last star was almost transparent.

Liatha
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Liatha on Oct 18, 10 10:49 AM
mariner3b wrote:
Liatha wrote:

wasn't there. that may have been where i found the other ring

The red ring, I found in the sand along the river bank.. not down where the fish are, but higher up.

Anyone remember where they found the scallop shell, or the second lizard? (the one on the bottom row of the upper left group of collectibles)

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Oct 18, 10 11:00 AM
I think the second lizard was on the main house. Not 100% sure, because I didn't realize I had found it.

Pixie222
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Pixie222 on Oct 18, 10 1:06 PM
there's a ring near the bench and one by the shore. I've now found the missing gem but I'm playing a new game and can't find the starfish on the bottom row in the middle! Can anyone remember where it is?

[Post New]by sexypants1012 on Oct 18, 10 1:43 PM
hey all

im struggling to find the gem on the 2nd row 3rd in anyone remember where that was?

x

Pixie222
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Pixie222 on Oct 18, 10 1:51 PM
yellow gem is on the roof of the main hut

[Post New]by sexypants1012 on Oct 18, 10 1:54 PM
thanks very much was the last one to find and was going bit crossed eyed finding it x

bethjudy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,207 Posts

[Post New]by bethjudy on Oct 18, 10 2:34 PM
Does anyone remember where the starfish on the bottom row was?

bethjudy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,207 Posts

[Post New]by bethjudy on Oct 18, 10 4:53 PM
Can you at least tell me what color it is? Please!

Go to: