Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

Pillar/ball/elements stage to open temple door

[Post New]by Volauvent on Oct 17, 10 11:56 PM
stx445 wrote:
Wish I could make it that far. Im still trying to get through the pillar/ball/elements stage.

Balls already lit when I get there, don't know the order? Clicking on balls only bring up hint bar. I even went through it a second time, just to make sure I didn't miss the "lighting" order, but already illuminated second time when I got there? Clicking on the pillars themselves do nothing at all.

Since you guys have made it that far, perhaps you can give me advice? Is this a glitch or am I just missing something?

Im now wondering if the temple is going to give me more issues? Getting worried. I just joined this game club, now Im wondering if I made a mistake?

Stx, once you have removed the ivy, apply each element to the corresponding ball.

You cannot work this puzzle until after you have reached the temple door plus have all 4 elements.

Don't forget to refer to the journal often.

stx445
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Pillar/ball/elements stage to open temple door

[Post New]by stx445 on Oct 18, 10 10:03 AM
I have done this a hundred times. The elements don't seem to do anything to the pillars or the balls. If I drag the lighting element to the engraved image on the pillar nothing happens. (I have all elements and potions.) If I click the element and take it to the ball itself, then the hint bar pops up and still nothing happens.

I have went all the way back to the first page in the notes book, to make sure I didn't miss anything, and followed the walkthrough to a tee, but nothing works.

Since no one else is having a problem getting through this area, I am now thinking it is a glitch?

Thanks for responding, if you can think of anything else, please post back.

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Oct 18, 10 11:02 AM
And you've already been to the temple door?

The "activate the balls" part won't work unless you've been to the temple door and clicked on it.

You also have to activate the weird machine on the landing above the beach access first. Sorry, forgot that part.

stx445
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by stx445 on Oct 18, 10 1:27 PM
Yes, I have done all of that. Just needed the second round key to enter temple.

Anyway, I am now sure it is a glitch, as after 15 minutes of continuous clicking, I was able to get one element to work. So with many many more repeated attempts, I was successful at getting the rest of them to work.

I have ran into yet another glitch. I am searching for the mosaic tiles, (not the first set, but the second set) and though I was able to pick up all but 6 of them, I am unable to retrieve the remainding pieces. Even using the hint button to make sure I am trying to get the right piece, gets me nowhere. It simply will not pick up. My fingers are quite tired of clicking. LOL

Is there anyway to fix these types of glitches or am I just screwed?

Thanks so much for taking the time to try to help me. I am new to these forums and this game club, and it's nice to know that other fish are out there. :o)

stx445
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by stx445 on Oct 18, 10 1:47 PM
Okay, I finally made it!!! Yeah.

Actually had a few more "clicking" issues before the very end, but TG I made it. This was a fun game but really got frustrating when the glitches started.

Have only dl 3 games from here, and that is the first one with this type of glitch. Another one kept shutting my computer down, but I still made it through. The second one had no issues at all, and now this one with the clicking glitches. Still alot of fun.

Guess I will go find another one.

[Post New]by tomiad on Oct 18, 10 9:23 PM
Im @ the part where U remove the sand But find the spikes what am i missing have tryed

[Post New]by snoopy1951 on Nov 7, 10 4:58 PM
Can you please tell me how to activate the funny green machine please. Thank you

Go to: