bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Column of the Maya technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 18, 10 1:24 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Column of the Maya technical issues here only

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Oct 18, 10 7:04 AM
i<VE STARTED THIS GAME TWICE AND WHEN i GET TO THE MAP AT THE BEGINNING i HAVE NO ARROWS TO LEAVE THERE,,,,WOULD LOVE TO PLAY BUT i CANT MOVE,,,ANY HELP THERE?

MESSYBESS
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MESSYBESS on Oct 18, 10 11:29 AM
Squid,

Don't bother!!

MESSYBESS

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Oct 18, 10 11:56 AM
Same problem....a map and no way to go anywhere. Also, the brush on her uncles desk is in the semi circular black deal with black "sticks" sticking out...I clicked on it (last one on left) an clicked and finally it let me have it. Had several instances like this . The music is hoaky too. Did she really need a flashlight just go upstairs??

dreardon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dreardon on Oct 18, 10 12:56 PM
Another game that does not recognise my video card.

[Post New]by alicekramden on Oct 18, 10 4:30 PM
I went ahead and used my credit for this game and now I'm sorry I did. It will not save my progress! Also, the screen is very dark, making it difficult to find items.

[Post New]by donnabrightes on Oct 18, 10 5:07 PM
I get a error message that reads "Die Saeule der Mayo has stopped working and will close" what does all that mean help?

lexi4
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by lexi4 on Oct 18, 10 5:10 PM
caseymom wrote:Same problem....a map and no way to go anywhere. Also, the brush on her uncles desk is in the semi circular black deal with black "sticks" sticking out...I clicked on it (last one on left) an clicked and finally it let me have it. Had several instances like this . The music is hoaky too. Did she really need a flashlight just go upstairs??

Ditto. I have the same problem.

Never got to play

[Post New]by mamacat2many on Oct 19, 10 4:48 AM

I click and click and nothing happen, I deleted the game and reinstall still the same problem. BF you need to get testers and test the games before you put them out there. We don't get paid to be beta testers but if you ever need one I be glad to do it as this is a BIG

GillyAlice
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by GillyAlice on Oct 19, 10 4:10 PM
Downloaded the game. Started it up and all I got was a white screen. I waited a few minutes and nothing . The game was not responding. I tried another couple of times, and the samething happened. Had to uninstall without playing.

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Oct 19, 10 6:47 PM
Some of the objects do not respond when you click on them. Also...could not leave the desk scene. Told me to go to the golden arrow except I could not find one...
This game looks like it's in the 'process' of being made. Extremely non descript items and with too many problems I won't try again after my 5 minutes. YUK! lol

unicornone
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by unicornone on Oct 20, 10 10:29 AM
Can't play this one... get a partial white screen and pointer is useless so can't even quite out.... the number of games I can't play at BFG is definitely on the increase.

smb341
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by smb341 on Oct 21, 10 2:42 PM
We are unable to even enter a profile to start the game. Big disappointment!!

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Nov 1, 10 10:30 PM
donnabrightes wrote:I get a error message that reads "Die Saeule der Mayo has stopped working and will close" what does all that mean help?

i was all the way to where you put the weights on the grave and then i got an access violation error and then this message, so when i went back in to play the game it took me to where the camp is before the plane. what a pain, and i really don't want to start over. i guess i will delete the game and try it again in a few months. maybe by then they will have some sort of patch or something.

kmills1944
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by kmills1944 on Oct 14, 12 7:53 PM
iget to the first desk scene and can't even get thru it. it won;t let me pick up the items even th i can see them and no hint or anything. if i ca't get any farther on it i think i should get another game. ty

Go to: