fstar
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

The One & Only Thing I Enjoyed About This Game

[Post New]by fstar on Oct 18, 10 1:38 AM
I stuck it out and played the hour demo and the best part was the conversation she had with her Uncle when she found him. It was hysterical.

I hope those of you that try the demo keep playing until you get to that part it made suffering through that hour worth it.

This is one game, I wouldn't buy even if it was free.

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

Re:The One & Only Thing I Enjoyed About This Game

[Post New]by doctorgood on Oct 18, 10 3:00 AM
fstar! Now I got to go finish the demo..............ya' got me!!
Dr.good

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Oct 18, 10 6:25 AM
Have you got to the bit when she goes back to her hotel room and he has "stolen her panties"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game should be free - just because the dialogue is SO funny!
Just fiinshed demo - A DEF. NO-BUY.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 18, 10 9:12 AM
There are two things I enjoyed - the dialog and the solution to the watch. It's been a long time since I laughed so hard. Three, if you count the fact that the stolen panties, her favorite, were Cookie Monster ones!

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 9:13:41 AM PST

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Oct 18, 10 10:42 AM
Amen to these comments! I doubted the hint's suggestion for the watch solution and then when it continued on to a hidden object scene, I couldn't believe it! Very funny. What about the opening dialog! And the conversation with the uncle was priceless. I swear the entire game is a spoof on the genre!!

LNtheSpy
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LNtheSpy on Oct 18, 10 10:47 AM
Was....NOTHING...!
Items way to hard to find, AND what they ask for and what you click on have NO
likeness a bit...??? Do not buy this game! If not for the hint button there is no way to find most objects!

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 18, 10 12:43 PM
LNtheSpy wrote:Was....NOTHING...!
Items way to hard to find, AND what they ask for and what you click on have NO
likeness a bit...??? Do not buy this game! If not for the hint button there is no way to find most objects!

How about if everyone gives it a try and they make up their own minds? Some of us enjoyed it, and I had problems finding some objects but by no means most - just one per scene at most once I got used to the graphics.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but to flat-out tell everyone not to buy a game because YOU didn't like it seems a bit extreme, especially when there were many good qualities that other gamers discovered as they played.

LNtheSpy
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LNtheSpy on Oct 18, 10 2:08 PM
I have purchased almost every HOG on this site. Even when it was sugested not to purchase I did anyway... And was un happy with the out come Like after purchase the game play only lasted 30 min. Bummer...
I bata test many games for BF and this was not one of them..
This one is not worth the $. Unless all you have is time and money...
AND really,really good eyesight and a clue of what they want you to find..
Like in the tent, asking for and ashtray, only by getting a hint did I find it.. It had no likeness to any ashtray I have ever seen... My opinion is still don't spend the $..!

0Jade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by 0Jade on Oct 18, 10 3:00 PM
Nope, didn't make it to the hour - no fun for me.

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Oct 19, 10 6:55 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOO!!! When I read your subject line I coulda sworn you were gonna say the only thing you enjoyed about this game was DELETING it!!!

[Post New]by MrsHarper on Oct 19, 10 7:39 PM
I personally find the hidden object scenes to be way to dark in this game making it difficult to find the objects. Not one of my favorites at all.

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Oct 20, 10 8:22 AM
Was that for a change nearly everyone agreed with me what a load of rubbish a game is normally i get me head bitten off,gonna frame these answers lol

GirlPink
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by GirlPink on Oct 23, 10 7:05 PM
Well now I have to finish the demo, so far have only played about 20 mins and was going to delete...my eyes hurt!! I was enjoying the comments, click on the binoc's in 'pa's study "I bet one could see into the change rooms with these", made me smile, usually don't get these kind of comments. Now I need to know.....did Grandpa steal her knickers? That is so wrong.......

Edited on 10/23/2010 at 7:07:44 PM PST

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Oct 31, 10 2:32 PM
yes the dialogue was a real hoot

But the items were way too small to find......

it's such a shame because often we're complaining that although a game has lovely graphics it's got rubbish storyline/cut scenes/translations etc. etc.

The gameplay in this flowed reasonably well i thought, once I'd got the hang of how to move from scene to scene, and the hints were helpful for what to do next.

now why can't the game developers get a good team together so we have zippy dialogue like this, good graphics and hidden objects...all in one game

Go to: