[Post New]by gnewburn on Oct 18, 10 6:27 AM
Finally got the stones...now PLEASE someone help with wheel at top

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:wheel at top of stones

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 18, 10 6:31 AM
I'm not that far yet - how did you get past the stupid watch? I know the items turn at different rates, but I'm not in the mood for math this morning.

gnewburn
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by gnewburn on Oct 18, 10 6:36 AM
leave & you'll get a hammer to bust the watch with

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 18, 10 6:36 AM
OK, I solved the watch - that was HILARIOUS!!!!! It was just what I was thinking about then. As soon as I get to the wheel, I'll check back to see if you found a solution yet.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 18, 10 7:35 AM
I got it!! Highlight below for solution

You have to add up not only the numbers in the line, but if the line has a value at the end, you need to add that in. Two of the stones are on the diagonal so the number on the edge does not lign up, but two of them, I think it's the 4th and the 3rd, you have to include the line and the two dots, so for one you need to add 5 and for the other you need to add 2. SO the final solution, from top to bottm, is 6, 3, 10, 2

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 8:31:21 AM PST

[Post New]by nan3477 on Oct 18, 10 6:17 PM
can anyone help me? I've got the helium and the hose hooked up but I can't
get the raft to fill?

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Oct 18, 10 6:41 PM
nan...From what I can remember, you turn {click on} the wheel, the red thing his arm.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

wheel at top of stones

[Post New]by katbear50 on Oct 18, 10 6:56 PM
gnewburn wrote:Finally got the stones...now PLEASE someone help with wheel at top

1=6, 2=3, 3=10, 4=4

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Oct 18, 10 7:17 PM
Thank you soooo much for giving us the answer to this puzzle. I have been trying for hours trying to figure this out and never once did it occur to me that the line stood for a five..... Giant lightbulb going off...haha. I had sat here saying none of these solutions add up past 4....I thought you had to incorporate the line or dots into the solution....boy was I brain dead .....sometimes the old brain doesn't work like it used to.
Thanks again for your help ...much appreciated.

magpy
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by magpy on Oct 19, 10 1:59 AM
Well I'm glad somebody can work out these stupid stones. If you could please tell me exactly where they go I would be eternally grateful. Working on the premise of 9 squares with the top left being one and the bottom right being nine where do I put stones 1 thru 4.

[Post New]by cecil57 on Oct 19, 10 3:19 PM
me too how do you do wheel at top

[Post New]by shortstuff9559 on Oct 21, 10 5:26 AM
what is the number on the wheel . how many dots or lines or is it just dots or just lines or both aargh what is it ? Well finished the game and it sucked more reading and math than any thing. the lines on the wheel is 5 ,so if you have a line and two dots that would be 7 and so on ,good luck .

Edited on 10/21/2010 at 4:03:07 PM PST

hsemse
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by hsemse on Oct 26, 10 12:12 PM
I am TRULY disappointed in the ending of this one. After you figure out the key to the wheel of dots and dashes that's IT?????? Give me a break. I figured on a lot more than ..... "oh my you saved my life" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shheesh.

Mhari

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 8, 10 6:55 AM
magpy wrote:Well I'm glad somebody can work out these stupid stones. If you could please tell me exactly where they go I would be eternally grateful. Working on the premise of 9 squares with the top left being one and the bottom right being nine where do I put stones 1 thru 4.

Hint has woman stating that the "1" stone needs to be placed in the 1st left column and the "4" stone needs to be placed in the last left column; that'll leave the "2" stone and the "3" stone which are to be placed in the middle column starting with the "2" stone placed in the middle column and the "3" stone to be placed next to it -- to the right of the "2" stone.

In this manner the "1" and "4" equals 5 and the "2" and 3" also equal 5.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

wheel at top of stones

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 8, 10 7:13 AM
katbear50 wrote:
gnewburn wrote:Finally got the stones...now PLEASE someone help with wheel at top

1=6, 2=3, 3=10, 4=4

THANK YOU -- at first, your solution didn't make sense to me because I thought that each dot on each section of the wheel had to have a line beneath but later I ascertained that not only does 2 of the sections have NO lines but one of them has NO dots.

I would've been so to have come so close -- ESPECIALLY with no available walkthrough (what's up with that? ) -- and then not be able to finish the game.

Thanks to ALL forum members that've taken the time and energy to provide hints and solutions to these games. A SPECIAL thank you to you, katbear50

MEnr56

Edited on 11/08/2010 at 7:14:07 AM PST

[Post New]by msmrwhite on Nov 16, 10 9:31 PM
sinshack wrote:I got it!! Highlight below for solution

You have to add up not only the numbers in the line, but if the line has a value at the end, you need to add that in. Two of the stones are on the diagonal so the number on the edge does not lign up, but two of them, I think it's the 4th and the 3rd, you have to include the line and the two dots, so for one you need to add 5 and for the other you need to add 2. SO the final solution, from top to bottm, is 6, 3, 10, 2

thanks for the solution!. it is actually: 6, 3, 10, 4. but don't think I got that on my own. it was all thanks to you. I just added the additional 2 dots on the last column cuz when i clicked the hint it circled that one too.

Go to: