are you kidding me?

popookaka
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

are you kidding me?

[Post New]by popookaka on Oct 18, 10 6:50 AM
what a piece of junk. the graphics are beyond horrible. I could'nt even make it thru the first scene at the desk. I looked for several items for the longest time and when i used a hint(which I never do) to find these teeny tiny sugar cubes that looked like a smudge on my screen.....well that was quit enought for me.

Fykomfei
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:are you kidding me?

[Post New]by Fykomfei on Oct 18, 10 7:05 AM
I totally agree! Trash!

doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by doccat5 on Oct 18, 10 7:41 AM
I third all of the above..........sheesh, what a piece of crapola this thing is...........I didn't last 10 mintues

Kanithia
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Kanithia on Oct 18, 10 8:02 AM
and I thought it was only me!

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by geri_mac on Oct 18, 10 8:04 AM
I cant believe it, another game about an archeologist and lost grandfather/father, so sick of the whole storyline, if its not that its egyptian theme, please please please can game developers not come up with a bit of originality in their games

[Post New]by gamineannie on Oct 18, 10 8:12 AM
I'll sixth that! The items to find were nearly unrecognizable, just happened to stumble over the "sugar cubes" that looked more like greyish lumps than anything else. Graphics definitely leave a lot to be desired and as previously stated, the storyline is tired and no longer interesting. There are no cute characters or unusual hidden objects to find. **** hum! No buy for me.

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Oct 18, 10 9:09 AM
geri_mac wrote:I cant believe it, another game about an archeologist and lost grandfather/father, so sick of the whole storyline, if its not that its egyptian theme, please please please can game developers not come up with a bit of originality in their games

I totally agree with you geri_mac. I would LOVE to see some games with Irish themes about druids, the castles, thatched huts...etc. There is LOTS of mystery and magic surrounding the Irish.

Linda.

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by geri_mac on Oct 18, 10 9:27 AM
Linda_S_55 wrote:
geri_mac wrote:I cant believe it, another game about an archeologist and lost grandfather/father, so sick of the whole storyline, if its not that its egyptian theme, please please please can game developers not come up with a bit of originality in their games

I totally agree with you geri_mac. I would LOVE to see some games with Irish themes about druids, the castles, thatched huts...etc. There is LOTS of mystery and magic surrounding the Irish.

Linda.

Are you Irish Linda because I am and yes it would be geat esp if it was about the Banshee

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 9:29:37 AM PST

[Post New]by idodeclaire54 on Oct 18, 10 9:43 AM
It's unanimous...this game sucks! One of the worst ever...

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Oct 18, 10 11:07 AM
geri_mac wrote:
Linda_S_55 wrote:

Linda.

Are you Irish Linda because I am and yes it would be geat esp if it was about the Banshee

Oh aye, (well, 1/8th but close enough...LOL) I would love to see one about The Banshee, The Green Man, The Straw Boys....etc....there is sooo much to get into. Imagine the music they could put with games about Ireland as well.

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 11:09:51 AM PST

PatsyNJ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by PatsyNJ on Oct 18, 10 11:07 AM
I agree with all of you. Am not even going to finish the trial game. So not worth the cost.

yblxkm
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by yblxkm on Oct 18, 10 11:14 AM
I agree with you. Graphics are aweful!!

MESSYBESS
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MESSYBESS on Oct 18, 10 11:26 AM
yOU ARE NOT ALONE, GROUP. i BOUGHT THE DUMB THING BEFORE I REALIZED IT WAS SUCH A BUMMER! WISH I COULD GET MY MONEY BACK. IT ALSO STARTS OVER ANYTIME I TAKE A BREAK!!

MESSYBESS

Coachswife
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Coachswife on Oct 18, 10 11:35 AM
Terrible game, had to use a hint to find sugar cubes, i thought they were specs of dirt. Kept clicking on what I thought was the brush, used a hint and I was right. Played only 11 minutes, and got out.

ibn1984
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ibn1984 on Oct 18, 10 1:04 PM
I gave it a TRY, and it is a NO BUY. I played the whole demo, and I really tried to like this one. The graphics are too dark, and some of the the objects are too small. I gave up when I had to find the "generator", which was extremely darker, and smaller than most of the objects around it. Objects should also look like what they are suppose to be. Since this is "Tomorrow's Game Today", I have nothing to look forward to tomorrow.

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 1:10:26 PM PST

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Oct 18, 10 4:37 PM
couldnt even see where to get a hint

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Oct 18, 10 4:47 PM
sammygram wrote:couldnt even see where to get a hint

To get hints, you need to find first the pocketwatch in the first hog-scene

NONONONONO
Manatee
Manatee
4,085 Posts

[Post New]by NONONONONO on Oct 18, 10 4:50 PM
This game made me want to break out my Tele-pong game from the 70's so I could have some fun.

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Oct 18, 10 5:45 PM
have put a comment under another heading, but just have to agree with all fishes - this game is awful -graphics? what graphics? smudges more like
game developers can be good and objects hard to find but only if you can identify in the first place.
generator outside the tent looked liked a black blob and you could not get close to anything to identify it
one hell of a bad game -but story dialogue was the best yet!!
who wrote this one ?????????????
laughed when she found her dying uncle and the panties being stolen
can i have a job as a dialogue writer?
ok did the demo would not play any more of this game if they offered for free

remmah17
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by remmah17 on Oct 18, 10 7:30 PM
geri_mac wrote:
Linda_S_55 wrote:

Linda.

I'm with you guys bring on a bit of Irish/Scottish folk lore !!!

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 7:31:36 PM PST

Go to: