globe

[Post New]by reddumpling1 on Oct 18, 10 12:41 PM
How do you open the globe? I have tried using a knife and also spinning the globe. Nothing works!

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

Re:globe

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Oct 18, 10 4:24 PM
After you do some other things in other scenes, you
will get something that gives you a clue on where to
click to open the globe.

[Post New]by jstmeginger on Oct 18, 10 5:54 PM
i just clicked on it till i found the opening

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 19, 10 2:55 AM
jstmeginger wrote:i just clicked on it till i found the opening

Really?

SPOILER ALERT

Reddumpling1: You first have to find an object in the briefcase, which you use to open the globe.

rubylace66
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by rubylace66 on Oct 19, 10 3:41 AM
i think i have found the spot,,,its just above australia,,,i have clicked til my fingers are almost falling off..i will not buy this game ,,its too frustrating..especially the globe part...was going to buy it til then

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Oct 20, 10 9:59 PM
I also cannot find the spot on the globe. I have the knife, I have the no from the Diploma, 08151, I have tried turning the globe, 1, 5, & 1 more time and I end up with Australia to the right hand bottom of the screen. Someone said it is just above Australia, where? Do you use the knife? I have tried that but of course once you have clicked the knife goes back down in the inventory . I certainly won't be buying this one, I can't be bother if something is going to be so difficult to understand.

[Post New]by xiangster on Nov 2, 10 6:19 AM
Valdy wrote:
jstmeginger wrote:i just clicked on it till i found the opening

Really?

SPOILER ALERT

Reddumpling1: You first have to find an object in the briefcase, which you use to open the globe.

[Post New]by xiangster on Nov 2, 10 6:21 AM
to open globe go to map in the cabinet, find ten differences, match the coin on the map, globe opens

Go to: