bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any Farm Tribe technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Oct 18, 10 4:28 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

bbruce261
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe technical issues here only

[Post New]by bbruce261 on Oct 18, 10 5:12 PM
I have been playing Farm Tribe for several days without any problem. Now when I attempt to play it loads the game but the game does not start. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by OriannaMarie on Oct 18, 10 5:32 PM
I had that happen too. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it fixed the problem.

The issue I'm having is the last recipe. It just shows a covered dish, however the game has asked me for 5 cakes and I don't have the recipe. I'm in the last stage of the cook off. Will the dish open after i've won?

Oreo.

[Post New]by woodlandpearl on Oct 18, 10 7:03 PM
I'm having the same issue with the cake recipe - a silver dish and no recipe.

Edit: You get the cake recipe once you finish the cooking contest.

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 8:30:03 PM PST

CrioGames
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by CrioGames on Oct 19, 10 1:04 AM
bbruce261 wrote:I have been playing Farm Tribe for several days without any problem. Now when I attempt to play it loads the game but the game does not start. Any help would be appreciated.

Please re-download a new fixed version of the Farm Tribe.

aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by aljensal on Oct 19, 10 2:07 AM
Thank you. The update was released just in time for me, and it works. Seems to load faster too.

[Post New]by shadothrower on Oct 19, 10 1:42 PM
I can't get this game to play at all. It just flashes yellow green colors on my screen and i have to hit ctrl/alt/del to get it to stop.

I deleted it and redownloaded to see if that would help but the same thing happened. However, no one else seems to be having this issue so I guess it's just my computer. That's too bad because it sounds like a game I would have wanted to purchase. There aren't enough good TMs being released to waste an opportunity to buy one. Oh well nothing to be done for it.

Edited on 10/19/2010 at 1:45:35 PM PST

bbruce261
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by bbruce261 on Oct 19, 10 1:46 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now when I hit play game it just blinks the screen. I have been playing for several days. I first had problems with the game freezing then I downloaded the new verson and was able to play. Now I can't even it the game to start. Any help would be appreciated. I am almost done with the game.

[Post New]by Kyachan on Oct 19, 10 5:48 PM
I have the same problem. I played the trial without issue then activated it because I liked the game and now it flashes and won't open the window have to ctrl/alt/del and close it from the task manager though it doesn't show that the game has hung. Not sure why it did that. I uninstalled and reinstalled and had the same problem.

CrioGames
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by CrioGames on Oct 19, 10 8:08 PM
If you don't see any pictures at game start - try switch to windowed mode by pressing Alt+Enter, maybe it will solve a problem.

Or maybe you haven't a free space on your hard disk to store save files, usually it is disk C:

Edited on 10/19/2010 at 8:19:40 PM PST

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Oct 20, 10 8:47 AM
I've been sitting in the game for 3 1/2 hours between last night and this morning and can't get any further map pieces to show up. I have the latest version.

There are no other tasks to perform and I have played through the baking contest.

The only task that comes up are the bugs.

Something has to be wrong for sure. Can someone help me?

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Oct 20, 10 9:52 AM
Still no map pieces even after rain/thunder etc. I really need this fixed as I cannot procede with the game.

If I did something wrong along the way I need to know.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Oct 20, 10 12:52 PM
To Criogames - it seems you've stopped checking here since some have finished the game but there is still a serious problem.

For over five hours now I do not get any map pieces, even after rain, and the game will not progress. This has to be a serious flaw along the way but I don't know what it could be. So far I have six pieces and am finished collecting all other items and have completed the game through all the baking. Also two new items came up for me to purchase yet they are not in my store such as larger storage even though I have plenty of money. The game just muddles along with all the folks doing their jobs, it rains, the bugs come, the people feed themselves and solve their own mood problems but nothing else goes on. It's like the game is finished and just playing on its own with the exception of the bugs.

I've been asking all day for some help but am not getting an aknowledgement. Please help me as my game is stuck. I really do not want to start all over. Others have finished the game so I know there is more to do. Please, please help me soon.

I helped you the other day with windows 7 sav file so I would appreciate some assistance.

[Post New]by shadothrower on Oct 20, 10 1:52 PM
CrioGames wrote:If you don't see any pictures at game start - try switch to windowed mode by pressing Alt+Enter, maybe it will solve a problem.

Or maybe you haven't a free space on your hard disk to store save files, usually it is disk C:

I tried what you suggested when it started flashing and I got a white screen but at least I was able to click out without doing the ctrl/alt/del thing because it was windowed. And it was so worth a shot because I really want to be able to play this game. Oh well. I do have plenty of disk space so I guess it just isn't compatible or something. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Won All Baker Challenges, Then Nothing?

[Post New]by mw77024 on Oct 20, 10 4:02 PM
I won all of the baker challenges and received the recipe for the cake with fruit on top. After that I have not received any other tasks / challenges. There is still a totem to uncover, so I know it is not the end of the game. I see comments about a "stone stove" and have not received tasks / challenges related to that either. I still have about four objects in the shells / gems collection to find.

I have exited the game (w/ auto-save) an re-entered it. No change.

Thanks.

[Post New]by scallerbar on Oct 21, 10 1:58 AM
Has ther been a fix yet for this game especially for all win 7 ppl? I would really like to be able to finish this game. Like other it will not load the saved game. get a windows error message.
So what I did try was a new game, saved it before I built the bakery. And resumed the game when I had time to finish it. Well started to cut down the palm tree and the game closed by itself grrrr now I can't load it. Why are so many games coming out that aren't compatible with windows 7?, it is not like it has just been released. Catch up to the times game designers

Edited on 10/21/2010 at 2:04:08 AM PST

CrioGames
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by CrioGames on Oct 21, 10 2:40 AM
If you have game crashes while loading a saved game (after building a water mill) you should download a new fixed version of Farm Tribe from this site.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Oct 21, 10 7:28 AM
To Criogames again!

Why didn't you mention the other problems people are having in your post. Not everyone is crashing and most of us have the latest version.

Several of us have mentioned that the game has stopped giving out tasks to perform after the bakery contest. For me, my only task available is to find all the map pieces yet the game does not deliver these pieces to collect. It's been over 6 hours now with zero of these map pieces to collect and move forward. Others have mentioned a similar problem with not getting any further tasks to do so we can finish the game. All I ever got was 6 of the 12 pieces.

Something is wrong with this game.

Listen - someone from Criogames needs to address these issues! Help us please!

CrioGames
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by CrioGames on Oct 21, 10 10:08 PM

Edited on 10/09/2012 at 2:21:54 AM PST

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Oct 22, 10 7:15 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

I wasn't asking how to get the map - I was telling you that the game would not produce any further map pieces nor would the game progess with any tasks for me to do. The game acted like it was finished when it clearly wasn't.

However, I started the game over and completed it under a different profile. It seems that my original profile became corrupted when we had the original problem with the game access errors. Once you repaired this problem and sent out the new version, some of our profiles became corrupted and the game would not progress beyond a certain point. I believe other's have had a similar problem with their progression of the game and is probably due to the same issue.

Edited on 10/09/2012 at 2:23:19 AM PST

Go to: