DottyD
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Crystals in the Vault HELP

[Post New]by DottyD on Jan 9, 09 8:01 AM
Please, could someone help me also I have been stuck in this cave for 2 days now trying to figure out just where these crystals go, I have the walk through but it doesn't tell me just where to place them , I read above where there was another walk through for this game that had picture explaining it a bit better, by chance if anyone has this could you please, please send it to me, I would really be grateful for the help......I don't want to give up on this game I really enjoy playing it........DottyD

speedy55
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by speedy55 on Mar 14, 09 7:51 PM
Hey Guys,
I see it's been a while since anyone has replied to this discussion, but I too am in desperate need of help. So if you still have the web site to that walk through I would greatly appreciate it. I have been arranging and rearranging this crystals for 3 days. I am loving this game .

[Post New]by muddog1 on Feb 12, 10 9:10 AM
just started playing but cant figure out the crystals i have moved them all around nothing any help please.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 12, 10 9:29 AM
Did you look at the stone inset into the top of each small pyramid? It has a colour and stair / sun representation.

Go to: