amgela
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford

[Post New]by amgela on Oct 19, 10 12:57 AM
I really, really liked this game. The colors are so pretty, Florence could have used a change of clothes. I would not have been able to finish it without help from others in the FORUM. And I am really glad that when I could not figure out the puzzle, there is a SKIP button!!! I wish it could have been longer. So many of the HOG games are so dark and dreary, this was bright and fun, THANK YOU, just wish it lasted longer!!!!

ailingmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford

[Post New]by ailingmom on Nov 29, 10 10:22 PM
Amegla,
thx for your comment on all the dark and dready games. I feel that way too.Loved Florence Ashford even though I am stuck. Can't find the preserves. Keeps telling me to go back to the kitchen and to the cooking pot which tells me to go to the pantry and get the preserves and wine bottles. Can't find either. Hope I can get through it like you. Best regards,
Ailingmom

bandonkr
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by bandonkr on Oct 19, 11 7:27 AM
I haven't been able to play this one because it flashes on my screen and I can't get into it. However, I was looking forward to it because like both of you I am tired of the dark (pictures and topics) games.

Sorry I have to miss this one.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 19, 11 10:49 AM
Hey bandonkr,

You might want to see if finding an update for your computer might help with the game. Here is a great help article with more information and instructions:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you need assistance with this or if going through those steps do not help, please get in touch with Tech Support. Our reps will be happy to help you with any issues you're seeing with the game. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Nolaj
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Nolaj on Oct 19, 11 9:02 PM
I am not sorry as the money goes to a good cause, but it is short and I mean short. If the dollars that I have spent on the DD this month helps one person I will play a whole bunch of short games. Best to all of the people fighting this and their loved ones.

Edited on 10/19/2011 at 9:02:51 PM PST

[Post New]by downunder46 on Oct 28, 11 5:58 AM
Ailingmom, did you ever find the preserves? I'm stuck like you. Even tried putting the vegetables and herbs in the cooking pot, but they won't go in .I only bought it for the cause, as my mother succumbed to breast cancer, but I would like to be able to play it, it's not too bad.

Go to: