[Post New]by andasinaia on Oct 19, 10 5:49 AM
how i feed them/ i feed them but the envelope is still there

peyow
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:feed all workers

[Post New]by peyow on Oct 19, 10 6:38 AM
Hi there, i am no help, but i am having the same problem??

Anyone out there that can help us?

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

feed all workers

[Post New]by Csustar on Oct 19, 10 6:43 AM
andasinaia wrote:how i feed them/ i feed them but the envelope is still there

The way I did this was to go below and the little window that shows the workers pic, I clicked on each one and as I did took them to the storage, fed them, and then clicked on the next one until I got each one to the storage, I kept missing one, so this eliminated my problem. Hope it helps.

[Post New]by cltrip on Oct 19, 10 2:23 PM
I was wondering if it matters what or how much they all should eat. I did take them each to the storage area to eat as suggested but that didn't clear the envelope. Any other suggestions?

[Post New]by macaroni1980 on Oct 23, 10 5:18 PM
I am also having this problem. I clicked the little pictures of the workers and fed each one individually and in order and the quest won't show completed. I did this twice. I'm at a loss. No way to progress it seems unless I can figure out why this isn't working. Any tips are appreciated

[Post New]by favre1272 on Oct 24, 10 5:42 AM
I'm having the same problem!! I can't figure it out. I'm glad it's not just me. I don't seem to be progressing at all...arrrgggg.

[Post New]by Tecupia on Oct 24, 10 8:17 AM
Hi everyone. Guess you can tell I'm new ! I've played games for quite a while but this is the first time I thought I might be able to help. Feed was driving me nuts too. I finally fed each of the workers all the food I could make (I only had jam and french frys) Each worker got both foods. That worked for me. The game really started moving along after that. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by satindoll77054 on Oct 24, 10 6:26 PM
The same thing is happening to me. i have gone through all of the little people and fed them some of everything. It didn't work. The envelope is still there.

sdurrie
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by sdurrie on Oct 24, 10 6:43 PM
It might help to know that you have to wait for each person to eat their fill before moving them around to do something else. If you pick them up too quickly after giving them something to eat, they stop eating. And you need to feed each person individually.

[Post New]by Evengelia on Jan 20, 14 4:11 PM
You have to make sure all of your workers have their food meter filled to FULL, it cannot be even a little short, they must be completely fed, for it to continue the quest. Hope this helps!

Go to: