Boiler??

[Post New]by Lordshandmaiden on Oct 19, 10 3:36 PM
I am at the boiler, and I have the boiler parts, but I am stuck here. After 2 hours of frustration, I checked the walthrough here, and it said I am supposed to use the candle on the chandelier? I used it to light the boiler firewood, and now it is gone. I am also supposed to have the boiler parts done a certain way according to the picture, but I put it differently, and now it won't let me move it or anything. I don't know what to do.
Thanks for any help.
Carol

Re:Boiler??

[Post New]by Lordshandmaiden on Oct 19, 10 4:34 PM
Nevermind, I didn't realize I had to click the button to drag it. Silly me!

[Post New]by rockrob on Oct 20, 10 6:25 AM
Have you figured it out? I am having the same problem. I don't know what to do next.

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on Oct 20, 10 7:03 AM
Yes you use the chandelier to light the candle for the boiler. once you place the missing parts on the boiler, you will need to then "drag" them to there correct place.
Hope this helps

[Post New]by katybear on Oct 25, 10 10:09 AM
I'm still stuck. I have the boiler parts in, the fire started and the piece in the lock yet I cannot start the boiler. I checked the walkthrough and it seems that I've done everything BUT I place the piece in the lock BEFORE I started the fire. I can't take it out and it's just not starting. Am I missing something else?

rtrooney
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by rtrooney on Oct 25, 10 5:56 PM
katybear wrote:I'm still stuck. I have the boiler parts in, the fire started and the piece in the lock yet I cannot start the boiler. I checked the walkthrough and it seems that I've done everything BUT I place the piece in the lock BEFORE I started the fire. I can't take it out and it's just not starting. Am I missing something else?
If you have the candle, light it on the chandelier, and use the lit candle on the fire.

Edited on 10/25/2010 at 5:56:50 PM PST

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on Oct 26, 10 8:27 AM
did you put the little blue bolt in the wheel? it is sitting there as well, and can be quite easily missed (i spent a good 10 min scratching my head before i noticed that part) it should then start.

[Post New]by ginginrini on Mar 15, 11 7:49 PM
Oh goody. I spent a long time trying to figure this out. I thought the blue button was to push to start it. Once i dragged it over, it works!!! Thanks for having this already figured out. I thought I was going to have to start the whole game over and watch out for a bug

Go to: